Lowest prices for your stay
Expedia
Free cancellation until 25/01/22
eDreamsUS$80
Trip.com
Snaptravel
All reviews good size nice place to stay drop service island resort comfortable bed boutique hotel seaplane transfer recommend this hotel night stay imran wifi male maldives airport stopover cons guy
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

I was there for 1 night and it was ok. Staffs were helpful and very nice. The stay in the room was comfortable. But the thing that I hated was the WiFi issue. I was told that for WiFi I have to get a voucher from them, which was fine by me. The receptionist girl who was very friendly even got it to me to my room. But in that voucher it was written that the password will expire in 1 day but it kept getting disconnected with every 2 hours and it was a hassle. If this WiFi issue could be solved then it will be amazing

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

Nice place to stay for a few days as airport transfers purpose. Rooms condition good and bathroom also cleaned. Foods provide near by their restaurant named Kikes restaurant. I was got full board facilities for a one day during my training time to Sri Lanka.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2020

Stayed here while I was working in Hulhumale. Central location near the beach, room was tidy and clean, there was good wifi, service was always great and staff were super friendly, highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

Good and economical stay for young couple or bachelor for a short duration. The locations of the hotel is good. It is near to seashore and Hulhumale city center.I won't recommend for family.The room size was small and didnot find that clean.The extra bed provided for the child was not in a good condition. The bath room was in good condition. Please negotiate and ensure on cab service charges if you are availing the pick up and drop service. It was bit odd for me as they charges $7 for per member for both pickup and drop services where as outside call taxi service are relatively cheaper when traveling with family.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Anil S
Reviewed 6 May 2019

My husband and I stayed here for one night before heading to an island resort. Starting with the good points:
- Room was clean, well air conditioned, good wifi and bed was comfy,
- The suite was spacious and balcony pleasant to sit out on (this was not what we had booked - think it was compensation for one of the points below)
- We had an unexpected meal credit in the hotel restaurant - our booking did advise full board but we didn't realise that this meant credit for food and beverage items in the restaurant in the evening. The food was good.

A few things to be worked on:
- Airport pick up was poorly organised. We were met straight off our flight then waited over an hour for another couple from another flight. The hotel is a 10 minute drive away. At one point we got into the car as the other couple had "cancelled" as we left the airport they "arrived" so we ended up queuing to go back to the airport. (Think this led to the room upgrade - appreciated)
- The towels smelt very damp, probably from being stored damp.
- Breakfast was limited - toast, omelette, 2 processed sausages, juice and water. No coffee.
- The beach in front of the property has a lot of rubbish, there are a several derelict plots rubbish piles around. The area has coffee houses and restaurants, as well as new hotels and apartments popping up and I imagine with some TLC and a little more investment the area could be much improved. At the current time I wouldn't choose to stay here more than a night in transit.

Date of stay: May 2019