Lowest prices for your stay
US$70
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$77
eDreamsUS$70
Trip.com
All reviews good size nice place to stay drop service island resort comfortable bed boutique hotel seaplane transfer recommend this hotel night stay imran wifi male maldives airport stopover cons guy
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2019

My husband and I stayed here for one night before heading to an island resort. Starting with the good points:
- Room was clean, well air conditioned, good wifi and bed was comfy,
- The suite was spacious and balcony pleasant to sit out on (this was not what we had booked - think it was compensation for one of the points below)
- We had an unexpected meal credit in the hotel restaurant - our booking did advise full board but we didn't realise that this meant credit for food and beverage items in the restaurant in the evening. The food was good.

A few things to be worked on:
- Airport pick up was poorly organised. We were met straight off our flight then waited over an hour for another couple from another flight. The hotel is a 10 minute drive away. At one point we got into the car as the other couple had "cancelled" as we left the airport they "arrived" so we ended up queuing to go back to the airport. (Think this led to the room upgrade - appreciated)
- The towels smelt very damp, probably from being stored damp.
- Breakfast was limited - toast, omelette, 2 processed sausages, juice and water. No coffee.
- The beach in front of the property has a lot of rubbish, there are a several derelict plots rubbish piles around. The area has coffee houses and restaurants, as well as new hotels and apartments popping up and I imagine with some TLC and a little more investment the area could be much improved. At the current time I wouldn't choose to stay here more than a night in transit.

Date of stay: May 2019
5  Thank JaneCrocker
Reviewed 16 March 2019

Upon arriving at the hotel, the receptionist told us that we can check in 1 our later because they are praying. We paid for a late checkout and the same room was confirmed. I asked specifically if it will be the same room (the most expensive kind) - they said yes. Next morning they advise us that we will be moved to a standard room for the late checkout and better to leave the room at 11 (1 hour before normal checkout) because the new guest is coming. When I was asking for some compensation they were just ignoring and avoiding. Horrible. On top of this, the outdoor bathtub of the suite can be seen from 3 separate buildings, dozens of balconies and a nearby construction site. It's a joke. Towels are stinking and stained.

Room tip: Choose another hotel
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank ddiosi
Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

Stay just one night prior dep from Maldives. Check in quick ,hotel located on nice area with western restaurant next to venue . Room very cosy and nice decorated . Bathroom good size . Room for focus -fridge in room not work , only one hand tower in room between 2 people . No handwash in bathroom . In shawer is only bath gel and shampoo.
Room good size and clean . Aircon work well. Overall good value for money I paid but I think normally hotel in more expensive then could disappointed

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarekM2696
Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

I reserved the sky suite for the sole purpose of using the outdoor tub. But the hot water was always rusty brown and stained my clothes. On top of that the hot water would run out before the tub was even half full.

The beach area is trashy and a lot of debris. But the water is gorgeous. The neighborhood is a developing area so don’t set your expectation too high.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 641ami
Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

Manager and staff, has no sense of responsibility.
No proper communication like, follow up and overbooked hotel.
Day 1 :
1. We had to call from airport for pick up, and wait for 20mins. (Had opted airport shuttle, Even after confirming on call before boarding flight)
2. As we had arrived early(but had opted early check in), had to wait for room for about 3 hours in the reception.
Day 2 :
City tour was arranged by hotel at 20$ per person, city tour was amazing and guide was helpful. But again at Hulhumale ferry terminal there was no one to pick up, and we were STRANDED, Then I had to request the ticket distributor lady to make a call at hotel to pick us up. With in ten minutes hotel receptionist came in taxi to pick us.
DAY 3 :
Hotel had arranged adventure tour, it went smooth and I am thankful to hotel for this.
DAY 4 :
We shifted our room to wavefront inn. Next day, thankful of Imran(Manager) to arrange the room for another day.
DAY 5 :
The payment for wavefront inn and the airport shuttle services and green tax was done a day earlier at Coconut tree. On this day COCONUT TREE hotel had to pick us up from our present hotel to drop to airport. (I had reminded them 20 times, looking at recent history of their's)
They DID NOT PICK us up again. We had to hurry and rush into some random taxi to get to airport at an extra 12 dollars (while me n my wife was waiting for their pick up, I called hotel he kept telling he s coming, n Manager did not receive the phone at all, waited half an hour then booked an overpriced taxi)

*In general, all staff (except Ishaa), were behaving as if, I had asked their kidney, if I had to clarify or ask anything. No staff seems to be sure of anything.
*All 4 days of our stay, we saw guests(European, Asian etc waiting at hotel reception for their room, hence OVER BOOKED
* I wouldn't had bothered to write this much, had they not been this careless, it nearly made my flight miss.
Stayed from 13th Jan to 17th jan 2019