Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2020

Please, do not repeat the same error as we did.
This place is to be errase from the map.
The proper building is still being built.
Noise, non-secure.
The beach is like a waste area.
Breakfast to forget.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

Again @ Booking.Com failing me! The photos on the web misleading, the facility not all true.. kiss and kick. The hotel is good if you take deluxe category however the bathroom us about a size of your butt! Amenities ok toothbrush provided , shower gel and shampoo .. bed and pillow very comfy, rooms looks clean, continental breakfast included, wifi and channel was great, airport transfer on time with chatty staff, comfortable vehicles, staff all great and helpful but here come what spoiled my experience
Rooms, lots of small cockroach, upon check in already saw i and after you switch off your light to sleep its started fly on top of you. Wake up and went to toilet my gosh lots little little one playing in bathroom, i can’t sleep at all at night, about 6am starting to sleep, 8.15sharp, i was woken up with drilling sound and none stop above my room, could not sleep, heavy head upset.. i went down then i knew they do construction on top floor and this sound will be until 4pm !!! Booking.com you should not sell this property, its USD117 pernight!
I booked for deluxe garden view, pls see photo attached which part is green, its dirty eyesore construction side! Its nothing like in the photo published in your web!
When i checked in, they brought me to 1 small room when i insisted to know the room type the staff told me all rooms are like this, i insisted to know its superior room then the brought me to one bigger room, supposed to be deluxe room..
Check out instead of spending another sleepless night there i came Huven Beach, again photo of room in web is not like what you will get when you actually check in... booking.com disappointed!!!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Khid2
Reviewed 15 January 2020

Simple hotel. I debated giving it 3 or 4 stars. Three stars for the location and the small room given the price. There was hot water at night but not in the morning. The room comes with 2 bottles of water. They charge $1 for any additional bottles. Coffee and tea are available in the room. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Service inside the hotel was great. The driver from the airport confirmed that I was the guest and then did not speak to me again. I had to keep logging on to the internet. I think that this room was a little pricey for what you get.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 23 December 2019

The room is clean and comfy. And the hotel is with lift, thank God. Friendly and helpful hotel staff. it is great that it comes with the airport transfer. Unfortunately we missed our shuttle time that we need to get a paid taxi to the airport. Close vicinity to the airport and a good place for a transit or stay for a few days to shop in Male before or after your island getaway. Love the rooms with the ocean view.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 18 December 2019

Checked us in but then sent us to another hotel, (made excuse but it was obivously an overbooking). I chose Rivethi Beach because of good reviews, that it had a lift (we are both 69 years old and both have problems climing stairs) and the position. We were moved to a hotel on a busy street, bad reviews, stairs and landings were dirty and we were given a room on the THIRD FLOOR, and there was no lift- We were practically prisoners as we could only manage those stairs one more time before leaving. We could have foregiven the move if we have been moved to a hotel similar to what we had expected from Rivethi Beach but our experience in the other hotel was terrible- I would never have chosen or booked that hotel so why did I end up there?

Date of stay: December 2019