Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
Free cancellation until 26/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 27/01/22
ExpediaUS$98
eDreamsUS$89
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2019

Booked 2 rooms to stay with my family. Upon check in found that they had sold one of the rooms we booked. Gave us another room which had some sort of electrical shortage. The elcb kept tripping. They could not fix it. When we asked for room change it was not possible. They refused a refund too. Asked us to stay there and they can try to fix it next morning. We had to give a big fight just to get a refund. Worst of the worst.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ahmedhamdhoon
Reviewed 19 September 2019

If you have a budget constraint and traveling by yourself, then perhaps you could consider staying in Ripple Beach Inn. This is not a fancy hotel but below average. The breakfast is not great and does not have any restaurant facilities. The room service, cleanliness, and housekeeping services are satisfactory. As Hulhumale has plenty of construction work going on in the neighborhood, one must be mentally prepared to withstand the noise level.

Room tip: As there are no lifts, it is better to request for rooms at the second level.
Date of stay: September 2019
RipplBeach, Manager at Ripple Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2019

Dear Hariharan
Thank you for staying in our little hotel
We appreciate for the review and look forward to welcome you again
Kind regards
Naseer

Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

I was staying there with my friend the room were really nice , I had a room with the beach view and bathroom with bathtub but the problem just only the noise from the road .
The staff were nice and friendly.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2019

My friends an I stayed overnight at Ripple Beach Inn recently because our private island transfers are not until the next day from our departure date. It was a good place to stay for a good price and the nice beachfront is a plus. The sunrise from the penthouse, where we’re staying, woke us up and it was a pleasant start of our summer Maldivian adventures.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
RipplBeach, Front Office Manager at Ripple Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2019

Dear Guest
Thank you for the review . Its our pleasure to serve and improve

Reviewed 19 July 2019 via mobile

I booked the terrace suite... Bug mistake.

The terrace is shared with 3 other rooms. Until 2am, other guests and the staff were continuously switching the lights on and off, making it impossible to sleep.

The receptionist called me around 22.00 to pay my bill, when I was already trying to sleep.

The room "terrace suite" itself is a joke, the bedroom has a glass door opening to the staircase, letting even more light in. You can see the shadow of people passing by, no sense of privacy at all.

The decoration is similar to a brothel's, with a UV lights. Furniture falling apart, bathroom disgusting.

Date of stay: July 2019