Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$116
View deal
eDreams
US$77
View deal
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
All reviews the hotel manager small balcony pcr kettle ahmed beds floor airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2021

Stayed there for like 7 nights,and found it to be an excellent place to be in.has a beautiful sea viem from balcony in front.Staff is quite coperative especially the manger ahmed,who guided me through the norms easily.hotel is in the heart of the city,can access anything easily from there.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bilals967
Reviewed 13 January 2021

We loved the hotel. Excellent value for the price. Clean and modern rooms with small balcony, 20 meters from the nice and lively part of the beach. Restaurant THEIR PIZZAS ARE A DREAM. Rooftop bar.

The hotel manager Ahmed is welcoming and efficient.
Free airport pick and drop off.

We would certainly go back.

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank Globon
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

Spent one night here on our way back home. Travelling with 2 kids, 7 and 10 years old. Booked 2 rooms. The view was very nice! The rooms were clean with large beds. Nothing bad to say! Location was good, close to the beach.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank NasuPuh
Reviewed 18 September 2020

I am beyond happy to have chosen this hotel. I felt so at home. The staff is amazing! So kind, friendly and professional. Whatever you need, they are there for you. The manager is truly a kind, nice person and so professional. Always present, always ready to help with anything. I needed to sort some things out and he truly helped me with everything with open heart. Such a generous human being. I read a bad review here but I honestly think is about a different hotel.
The room was perfect. Clean, cosy with a very comfortable bed! The view from the terrace is breathtaking. I spent my evenings there listening to the ocean. I also tried their pizza and as a pizza lover I can say you can not get a better pizza in Hulhumalé. I travel a lot to Maldives and I will most definitely stay in this hotel every time I would need a stay in the capital.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank anabN7242JV
Reviewed 22 July 2020 via mobile

I was there for few days the manager look nice and helpful but he uses this attitude to get close to us I felt so uncomfortable he triee to flirt I even felt that he took secretly pictures of us and maybe putting hidden camera in room !!! I didn't like the manager a real pervert

Date of stay: January 2020