Agoda.com
Hotels.com
Expedia
eDreams
All reviews the hotel manager small balcony pcr kettle ahmed beds floor airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2020

I am beyond happy to have chosen this hotel. I felt so at home. The staff is amazing! So kind, friendly and professional. Whatever you need, they are there for you. The manager is truly a kind, nice person and so professional. Always present, always ready to help with anything. I needed to sort some things out and he truly helped me with everything with open heart. Such a generous human being. I read a bad review here but I honestly think is about a different hotel.
The room was perfect. Clean, cosy with a very comfortable bed! The view from the terrace is breathtaking. I spent my evenings there listening to the ocean. I also tried their pizza and as a pizza lover I can say you can not get a better pizza in Hulhumalé. I travel a lot to Maldives and I will most definitely stay in this hotel every time I would need a stay in the capital.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank anabN7242JV
Reviewed 22 July 2020 via mobile

I was there for few days the manager look nice and helpful but he uses this attitude to get close to us I felt so uncomfortable he triee to flirt I even felt that he took secretly pictures of us and maybe putting hidden camera in room !!! I didn't like the manager a real pervert

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2020

We stayed at Dreams Grand whenever we transferred between Male/Hulhumale and other islands. They have an excellent restaurant and very friendly personnel. The free shuttle service is a great deal which helped us a lot getting around the airport and Male ferries/speedboats. We are always happy to come back. Perfect for a night.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank franzinchina
Reviewed 11 January 2020

I can highly recommend this hotel.
VERY FRIENDLY STAFF. They picked me up from the airport after 10 minutes.
Quick check in.
The room/bathroom is very big and stylish.
Close to the airport.
Perfect hotel!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 December 2019

I went to dream grand with my brother for my work at Male . Got a room at 4 th floor with a beautifull view of sea from window. Room was neat with comfy bed , hot water was availble all the time. Room had all the necessary things with good cupboards , tv , kettle , fridge . We had the free pick up from the airport and staff greeted us in the most best way . They drop us also after our two days stay their .. hotel manager was very friendly he included complimentary breakfast for us even we were late every day & came after the breakfast hours were up. Over all 10/10 highly recmended with yummy complimentary breakfast too

Date of stay: December 2019