Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
ExpediaUS$44
eDreamsUS$54
Trip.com
Snaptravel
All reviews red snapper front office booking process comfy bed perfect location sri lanka bombay darbar enjoyed our stay local island short stay room service clean rooms walking distance sausage raju pcr balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2021 via mobile

If you have a early flight asked them to place you in higher floor.. we wasnt able to sleep at night as its too noisy downstair..you cqn hear people talking,scratching some cutleries,dragging everything as the restaurant was only one floor away. The owner should think about this scenarios.. the room is not soundproof so you can hear everything.. we called the reception twice but he just told us it will stop around 12midnight.. the worst excuse you can ever say to the paying guests..

The only good thing is the restaurant is having a nice food..but overal is disaster

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2021

Really enjoyed my stay here. Great location, you can walk right out to the beach. They were super helpful picking me up from the airport and arranging my drop off. Also helped me get my PCR test which I needed to transit to the next island.
I had dinner on the roof and watched the full moon rise over the ocean which was really special.
Definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

I got the opportunity to stay at this hotel for a longer period of time. I have to say the whole experience was unforgettable. The property was clean, the staffs were welcoming, they offered to go out of way and help you in all possible things that is needed. Wi-if speeds are great. Do not miss the early morning sun rise from the roof top restaurant. The views are incredible.
Special mention to House keeping staff Raju, he is easily approachable and makes sure his team cleans the rooms to the highest quality. I would definitely choose to stay here if I were to come to Male next time.

Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

Good hotel and friendly staff, I should mention the staff name Mr.Ansari who had helped to find nearby good restaurant and PCR test and he is very helpful. Hotel is located on the beach side and good view if you opt for front side rooms. I recommend this for Solo traveller.

Reviewed 4 October 2021

Best thing here was the communication between staff and guests. You can easily understand what they mean and vice versa.
If you face any problem just call the reception and they will help you out as soon as possible .

Trip type: Travelled on business