Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
eDreams
Trip.com
All reviews red snapper front office booking process comfy bed perfect location sri lanka bombay darbar enjoyed our stay local island short stay room service clean rooms walking distance sausage raju pcr balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021

It was a day stay, overall everything was good view was very nice from the sea facing room. The guy in reception was also having good gesture but the restaurant staffs were not that friendly, which management should look into.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

I had to stay overnight to this resorr before going to my main destination which is 45min away by seaplane to the next island. This resort is about 15-20min from the Male, Maldives Airport. The staff were very attentive. My stay here was been arranged by my hotel where il
be staying. I didnt really enjoy the food coz mostly are spicy and I cant eat spicy. Very accomodating. The place is simply relaxing.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank roxannet671
Reviewed 11 January 2021

We booked a sea view balcony room for not much more than a non Seaview room and we were thrilled with the view, the breeze and the balcony.

The manager was kind enough to arrange a reasonable day rate since our airport departure wasn't until evening.

It was a very nice stay and we would easily return if we are back in the Maldives.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank beaubo
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

1)Hotel is located right opposite man made huvan beach
2)Location wise it's great as airport is just 15 mins away by road
3)Rooms are small but great choice for a short transit hotel
4)Staff is friendly but restaurant service is extremely slow. We had to wait 30 minutes for breakfast as they take lot of time to prepare and do not have buffet option available. They run short of juices and deny your request for juice at breakfast stating it got over.
5)Ocean view rooms have amazing view with balcony facing the beach
6)Hotel charges $10 for airport pick and $10 for airport drop however I would not recommend to take pickup and drop from any of the hotels in Maafushi as they charge double the price. Instead I would recommend you to take cab yourself as there is taxi stand at the airport as you come out and in hulhumale you find cabs easily as you step out of the hotel. Local cabs charge $4 or 5 per way.
6)Front office people at reception are very friendly unlike restaurant staff.
7)hotel is walkable distance from many local restaurants and tree top hospital where RT PCR test is available.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank TravelTips2Save
Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

My first time ever to write a review, its the best experience I had so far,i spent around 4 weeks , the hotel is above expectations! Staff and team were so friendly, I have to give my thanks to MASUD and SAIFUL they're just so good friendly , Also they're serving Best Food in the Hullumale Really appreciate.

Thanks