Hotels.com
Expedia
eDreams
Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020

i guess this is the only hotel in the whole country where the staffs are very grumpy and rude as if u are staying there for free. the hotel is not 4stars at all. the location is great but the rooms are very compact, no amenities are provided (not even tissues) except for the refilled soap and shampoo. the ac and the mini fridge never gets cold, the washroom is very stinky smelly. the tv only has their local 5-6 channels. the wifi is horribly slow. the only hotel in the whole world where they lock you inside or outside after 12am. loud music always playing in the corridor speakers, multiple times in the morning the staffs tried to get in the room without knocking (thankfully we had the secondary lock on) they charge u extra if u pay by card. prior booking they say complimentary airport shuttle provided. but after checkout they refused to drop to airport and we had to get a taxi. the only downside of our whole trip was this hotel.

Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

The straff was very helpful and service minded. The food at the resturant was good. They had some rules for the room that were really strict and a little too much, other then that it was a nice stay..

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 858anitao
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Staff is unprofessional and rude! Upon arrival, I was not received by anybody - no luggage assistance and nobody came to greet me. I had to wait for a while for Receptionist to come. At midnight, I went down to complain about hot water - there was nobody in reception, nobody answering the calls either. Upon check out, at exactly 11:30 AM someone knocked my door and asking me to leave the room. When I said that check out is at 12, the staff insisted on me leaving the room at 11:30. I mean, I'm on my way out anyway so kicking me out of the room is not necessary.

1  Thank mariellal966
Reviewed 5 February 2020

We visited this restaurant on February. Not too busy. Cozy place with nice service. I think prices are reasonable as well. But the dishes name in the menu between Chinese and English are not match! Haha

Reviewed 5 February 2020 via mobile

Staff was friendly, food was good. We had fried vegetables with garlic, scrambled eggs with beef, beef and mushroom porridge and white rice. Rice was Basmati rice, not Chinese rice. Food was served hot. Restaurant was hot too so we had to ask the staff to turn up the air con a bit