Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$63
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$43
View deal
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
ExpediaUS$86
eDreamsUS$63
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2020

This hotel has a very welcoming entrance and friendly staff. The cafe also has delicious food and airport service is great! However, the rooms are really quite awful. The beds are stiff as a rock, stains on walls, and non-smoking room reeked of smoke.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Planktos15
Reviewed 28 July 2019

The first thing to mention about this hotel is that the staff are exceedingly friendly. From the airport pick-up to my departure, everyone was welcoming and very helpful. Unfortunately this does not make up for the shortcomings of the room.

I booked a standard room on the strength of the photos on the Agoda website, but the reality did not quite match up - a vey small room, with the window looking straight into the neighbour’s lounge. Keep your curtains drawn when using the toilet! Even though the hotel seems fairly new, it is already showing signs of wear and tear, such as damp patches on the walls. The bathroom was also rather smelly and there was a lot of noise from other rooms.

One incident that I found surprising is that I was short-changed when changing money at reception. I like to think that it was an honest mistake, but the way in which it happened makes me believe that it was done on purpose.

When I return to Male at the end of this trip I will look to stay elsewhere, even though I really appreciated the efforts of the staff.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank DiveDiva21
Reviewed 26 July 2019 via mobile

I was stayed here 1 night before my next morning flight.The hotel provide airport transfer and included in room rates.Breakfast simple but delicious and can full my stomach.Recommend to those who arrive airport at night or have an early flight .

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank abiing
Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

I chose to stay in this hotel for its proximity to the airport and the price for a short overnight stay. It came with free airport pick up which was lovely for a solo traveller.

The room was basic and clean. For breakfast, it was sufficient as I was served a big breakfast of potatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and toast.

The biggest plus was how friendly and helpful the staff are which made me felt extremely welcomed and well-looked after.

Great value for a simple short stay and five stars for service!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sunnyseow38
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

We stayed the night on our way back to India from Maldives, we choose this one due to the proximity to the airport but unfortunately, not a good option. The rooms are extremely small, very noisy, some lightings did not work, external lights sneak in in the morning and no hot water!!! Only for 20-30 seconds, then only cold water. The staff is kind and installations looks clean but the shower room stinks and there is no options for meals other than 2-3 Indian food (which I hate) so if you are not up into highly spiced, curry and veggie-only food, this place is not really good. The location is convenient though and they have transportation from and to the airport. General summary - not recommended specially if traveling with family.

Date of stay: May 2019