eDreams
Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2020

We were lucky to get a room there however the room had no view at all precisely back yard view only.The room was almost brand new ( 2018 Oct). the bathroom looked like wonderful till the moment I started to use the big glass door shower!All water from the shower came out under the super looking glass door filling the whole bathroom with water!The staff tried to be kind was not trained well.Knocking at 7:30 at the door indicating it is breakfast time already not considering the 4 hour time difference, the jetlag of the guest is not really kind.The breakfast very limited.The location of the hotel is super!Everything (ocean, shops, restaurant) just 1 minute.The Indian Ocean is max 20 meters!Yes!No bikini beach nearby,but there is a jetty pool in the ocean which really very unique and women can swim the in one part swimming dress.We liked our stay there.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

Decent hotel rooms. Good place. Close to airport. Helpful staff. They have daily trip packages and no need to book in advance. Staff guides you perfectly which package should be good for individual according to taste, weather conditions.
Breakfast and buffet are same everyday. And We could not enjoy Candle light dinner from the daily package thats the only downside i could find. But overall good experience.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2020

It was a one night stay and for our purpose it was fine. However I must mention the fact that the rooms had minimum facilities. The biggest issue was that there was no elevator.
Anyway the staff tried to compensate by offering us a free breakfast and by carrying our luggage up and down.
If you are really in a tight budget (USD 65 per night we got with breakfast), this is a good place.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 December 2019

When we arrived (11 pm) I had to take my own luggage two floors up (using stairs). I opened the room door by the provided key to see that the room is not cleaned, at first, I stepped into someone else's room. Then I had to go all the way back to the reception, and the guy didn't even say sorry. I was provided with another room when after an hour later I did realise there were no soap, toiletries etc. In the morning, the breakfast was a joke, I even did not bother to try it. The only good thing was the transportation where they charge you for that. Internet? a complete joke

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 3 December 2019 via mobile

Our booking was done for ui inn but based on availability they sent us to turquoise

Pros
Near to beach and local store
Breakfast and dinner(paid) available
Kind staff

Cons
Small rooms
No lift
We faced Power cut for nearly 2 hours(you don't want this after you are back from a day trip)
Construction going on around so noisy

As we were staying with toddler wanted a king/queen bed it wasn't considered while allocating rooms

These guys offer day trips, trips are wonderful must try one. However do not opt for go pro pictures. Only irrelevant pics and videos will be taken of others and given to you.
Our coordinator said he will share pictures of us and just took money.

Date of stay: November 2019