eDreams
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2019

Arrived day WIFI connection is average but checkout day WIFI connection is poor

Lots of maintenance prolems
Like a toilet door lock and handle is broken
Sockets near bed is bad (2 sockets)
Light near ac is not working
Ac remote

We booked this hotel for 2nights but we cancel 1night because these issues and the rooms are not shown as pictures they advertise

Only thing that we gave 4stars is the stuffs

Waiter (suma) that serve food to our rooms always waer smiles on his face
Receptionist (jithu) that talks very kindly and friendly

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2019

I had a great stay in this hotel. It is brand new and nicely decorated. The bathroom was clean and the bed was big and comfortable. The wifi and the aircon worked nicely. The location couldn’t be better - it’s really close to Male’s airport so it’s ideal to stay for one night and get a transit to an island. And it’s only steps away from Hulhumale’s beach. The staff were very nice and helpful at all times. They went out of the way to prepare a good breakfast early in the morning, so I could catch a ferry. I am very thankful for that.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2019

I stayed here for 1 night with my boyfriend and we had a pleasant stay. Its location is really good. It is near the airport in Hulhumale, which makes it the perfect place for an overnight stay and continue the journey next day to an island. The room was great and the bed was comfy. Many thanks to the staff for being kind and taking good care of us. All in all, I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 22 March 2019

We spent 2 nights at this place, first at all the rooms are not like in the pictures, the hotel is dark, and it needs a lot of maintenance.

The breakfast is shameful, 2 old (very old) slices of bread, omelet and a glass of water.
Room very small, not enough space for big bags, we saw a couple of cockroaches on the wall.

The worst part of this hotel was the staff, extremely rude, you can clearly see they are not clean, and they lie to your face.
The Wi-Fi did not work, we asked them to find a solution, they refused saying that they did not want to pay the monthly fee until the beginning of the next month!!! Really???
You have a hotel and you can not offer a regular Wi-Fi service because you are too greedy? SHAMEFUL!!

Be aware, this hotel is not a budget hotel so better go somewhere else cheaper and better.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 22 March 2019

On the 22nd of March, we were staying in this hotel. The wifi was extremely slow - It took me 5min to open an email with gmail.

I called the reception. The woman was called Isha. She told me that she would check.
I called again 10min later and she admitted that there was no internet because it was the "end of the month". I asked her what she meant. That anyway we were on the 22nd of the month so not really at the end of the month. She said that they usually pay at the beginning of the month and they had spent all the money for internet and that they could not do anything about it.

I asked her if she realized that the hotel was $80 a night and that in the next 10 days, none of the other guests could get Internet. But she did not care too much because it's the same story every month.

Also forget the breakfast. The cook is really dirty, eating with his hands at the table next to you. We were scared to eat the food. And anyway, it was just two old slices of bread and a glass of water. So...

Date of stay: March 2019