Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$85
View deal
Free cancellation until 08/07/22
Agoda.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2019

Room,
Room was fine, clean, extra bed was 2 different height, Amenities ok,
Location,
It is really really nice, every thing accessible easily, (which is Restaurant/Parks/Water Sports/trance port mood,
Breakfast,
Issues with briefest no changes/ No choice/ selection/ it was not satisfied,also service staff,

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 August 2019

There is beach just in front of the hotel and the view was very nice.
You can relax on the top of the roof seeing the beautiful ocean.
There are some shops and restaurants around the hotel in the walking distance.

Room tip: Shampoo and body soap were there.
Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 July 2019

The hotel was just perfect for our Stay. The room was very comfortable and well laid out. They even upgraded us for free to an ocean view room. The breakfast was amazing. Plus it was right on the beach. The rooftop view was amazing.
The beach was wonderful. Clean. Warm water. Soft sand.
The staff was super friendly and helpful. When I come back to Male I will definitely visit again.

Room tip: Choose a room at the top floor
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2019

Stayed here 2 nights and honestly exceeded my expectations by far. Rooms very clean and good Wifi available. Loved the beach and the location of the property is very convenient. We did a trip to male city which is a jump away. We can absolutely recommend this Hotel to other travelers.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2019

Room was very clean and tidy ,I left my mobile in taxi when i went male. Ms.Zamma(Receptionist-hope her name is correct) contact taxi company immediately and help me to locate my phone within 30 minutes , It was great assistance to me. Hope to come back again and i will recommend the hotel to all of my friends here in male.

Room tip: Amazing Sea View Hotel in Hulhumale
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank sampathforever
Fahumee, General Manager at Point Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2019

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback.