Expedia
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2019

There is beach just in front of the hotel and the view was very nice.
You can relax on the top of the roof seeing the beautiful ocean.
There are some shops and restaurants around the hotel in the walking distance.

Room tip: Shampoo and body soap were there.
Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 July 2019

The hotel was just perfect for our Stay. The room was very comfortable and well laid out. They even upgraded us for free to an ocean view room. The breakfast was amazing. Plus it was right on the beach. The rooftop view was amazing.
The beach was wonderful. Clean. Warm water. Soft sand.
The staff was super friendly and helpful. When I come back to Male I will definitely visit again.

Room tip: Choose a room at the top floor
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2019

Stayed here 2 nights and honestly exceeded my expectations by far. Rooms very clean and good Wifi available. Loved the beach and the location of the property is very convenient. We did a trip to male city which is a jump away. We can absolutely recommend this Hotel to other travelers.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2019

Room was very clean and tidy ,I left my mobile in taxi when i went male. Ms.Zamma(Receptionist-hope her name is correct) contact taxi company immediately and help me to locate my phone within 30 minutes , It was great assistance to me. Hope to come back again and i will recommend the hotel to all of my friends here in male.

Room tip: Amazing Sea View Hotel in Hulhumale
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank sampathforever
Fahumee, General Manager at Point Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2019

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Point Inn is NOT a 4 star hotel despite being listed as such.
The view of the ocean was great but no lift if you are above ground level.
Breakfast was included but after trying once, I avoided it and walked to have coffee and breakfast in the local cafe at Centro shopping centre. Breakfast at Point Inn was white bread with jam, packet juice, cornflakes and or some sort of pink sausage. Very average! Coffee was not worth mentioning.

Next to no toiletries in the bathroom...had to buy my own cake of soap. Bathroom was not to bad though.

Minimal loo paper...ran out! No tissues in the room either!

Despite the ocean view, stepping onto the beach outside the hotel in Hulhumale, felt like I was in India or Bali. Rubbish everywhere!!

If you are wanting the true luxurious Maldive experience, at western standards, pay more and stick to Island resorts, not Hulhumale or Male, which are overpopulated with people, riddled with rubbish and construction sites.

I spent most of my day hours doing a Padi course and out on the boat so endured for the cost.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank wunderbar7207
Fahumee, Manager at Point Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Point Inn - Hulhumale for your stay and thank you for sharing your feedback with the other guests. Thank you for highlighting about our amazing breakfast we serve. However, we always look forward for feedback from our stayed guests as we use that as a chance to improve our services. We shall take your feedback into consideration in regards to the toiletries and cleanliness in order to have a great future stay with you.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Looking forward to welcome you soon !

All the best & Best regards,