Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
US$47
View deal
Free cancellation until 28/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$123
eDreamsUS$123
Trip.com
All reviews location is great transit hotel wifi breakfast airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2019

I went to Huluhumale as a vacation with my family. We all are satisfied with clean and height standard rooms in this hotel. They are very clean and comfortable. And also the bath tub is awesome. Close to the beach and nice location. Staff are friendly and kind. Great to stay in Huluhumale

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2019

Stayed at Noomoo for one night during my visit to Maldvies and it exceeded my expectations. The hotel and the rooms are very clean.
The location is great and the staff is amazing and helpful. Great value for money you spend and will surely come back. Strongly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 20 July 2019

I didn't book this hotel, my original booking in the other hotel 2 doors away told me the same company, which I know is not under the same hotel as Beach Grand that I actually booked. Anyway, just for 8 hours transit so not much of a difference. Anyway, Noomoo has a comfortable, and clean room, good shower with all major toiletries, fridge and good air con. 1 min walk to the beach, restaurants and shops nearby. Good and friendly staff. A short 5 mins walk to the main bus stop thru n fro airport bus. Simple breakfast, overall good hospitality makes my stay good.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2019 via mobile

Rooms were nice and staff were also very friendly. However the WiFi was only limited with PW per day. Same Breakfast was provided. Bed were not arranged, but rooms were cleaned everyday. Other than that everything was good. There was a bellboy to carry our luggage. When need data and meals they offer the by entering to which ever floor. We did not have to worry other than that.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Manager0603, Public Relations Manager at Noomoo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Dear Magz,

We were delighted to read your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to share a review. We are happy to hear that you loved the service provided of our hotel and that you highlighted cleanliness. We strive to deliver exceptional service, so knowing that you were delighted by our efforts is what really makes our day. We hope to see you here again soon!

Best regards,
Noomoo Hotel Team

Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

The room and services were extremely good. The staff were friendly.

Helped out to find packages for cheaper price compared to other hotel and guides

I would really recommend to book this hotel with any doubt.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank abidknr

Dear abidknr,

Thank you for choosing Noomoo Hotel – Maldives for your stay and for sharing your positive experience with other guests. We are glad to hear that you had a good stay at our property and that our team met your expectations. We look forward to your next stay with us and wish you a safe journey back home.

All the best & kind regards,
Noomoo Hotel Team