Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreams
Expedia
US$68
View deal
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.comUS$84
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2019 via mobile

I can not recommend a stay here. We where here for only one night, and the room was horrible. The smell was so bad, the air con did not work, the wifi was so bad, and when we woke up in the morning the floor was so wet with water all over the floor! When we told the manager he said he knew and that is was their mistake, and then he laught. Don't book a stay here!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 283liseh
Reviewed 5 July 2019

I had been to this HOTEL twice.AND this time when i visited the hotel i was stuck up in a big problem as my card was not working and i did not have single penny to survive.But it was NEEDISH who is working as a reception staff heloed me theough out the stay and not only helped but took care of everything.It took long 10 days for my family to reach the amount to me here but needish took care as a family till thwn and if needish wud have not been i domt know wat wud have happen to me in that far place away from my country.REALLY lots of blessimgs to NEEDISH and he is an amazing person who is very very homest and hardworking.In maldives if u want home like your own homw visit hathaa beach maldives and always ask for NEEDISH..NEEDISH LOTS OF APPRECIATION AND BLESSINGS AND LOVE TO U..

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2019

I am so used to staying in hostels and never dreamed I could even afford to come to the Maldives. However now even backpackers can afford it with such a nice hotel such as this right on the beach on Hulhumale Island. I'm not a resort person anyway and preferred looking at the real local life. The bus from the airport was only a dollar or so and then just a short walk to the hotel. Reception is up stairs with no lift but after my check in my backpack was carried to my room. Altho I didn't pay for the room with a view, my room was deluxe in my opinion. Liked having coffee & water available in the room. It was clean and comfortable with good WiFi. The beach is right outside the door. I enjoyed the O'View Restaurant for a good dinner right at the waters edge. Only thing missing here is the wine - no alcohol on this island. I took my coffee the next morning to the rooftop balcony for sunrise view. It's gorgeous. Altho it was hot I walked across the island to the ferry and took a walk around Male City. The thing that bothered me most here is the trash, esp the plastic bottles thrown everywhere including into the water.
What a shame to have this beautiful place so disrespected. The staff here was very welcoming and helpful. I was coming from Sri Lanka and on my way back to Delhi and then to London so could only stay 1 night and 2 days. I am glad I got a look at the Maldives, but I did end up at the HIH over at the airport as I really wanted a beer and that was the only place to get one. It still was an expensive place for a budget traveler like me.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

Pick up and drop off efficient and well organised. Room good and clean. Not much around worth seeing really. Restaurants plenty but average and quite expensive. Would be nice if breaky was included in hotel cost. Room at front was ok but very noisy from road traffic

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2019

Stayed at the hotel 2 nights while going from Male to Meedhuparru and then during the return trip. The hotel is located right at the beach, and if you opt for beach-view room you can view the ocean waves from your balcony and also see sun-rise if it's not cloudy. I'd recommend not taking any other rooms, as they are very small in size. Reception is on 3rd floor, and rooms are in 2nd and 3rd floor, and they don't have lifts, so be prepared for some minor work-out. In the break-fast they serve one omelette, basket of breads, fruit juice and some fresh-fruits. It's not a buffet but filling enough. Also, there is no in-house restaurant, but you can get free delivery from some nearby restaurants (if you are looking for delicious Indian food, I'd recommend Bombay Darbar which is very close to the hotel).
The beach in front is very busy and not as clean as you will find anywhere else in Maldives. But still you can appreciate it's beauty sitting at your balconny. The staff was kind enough to arrange for airport transfers for us @$10 per trip (it was a great help for us as we were not carrying the currency notes, and it was easier for us to pay hotel through credit card).

Room tip: Go for sea view rooms as they are decent in size other rooms are very small.
Date of stay: February 2019