Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
US$64
View deal
eDreams
Vio.com
1,455 results
All reviews west wing four poster bed evening meal wedding venue lovely setting lounge area lovely room sunday lunch full english breakfast afternoon tea food was lovely member of staff following morning couldn't do enough main building cooked breakfast an overnight stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2022

We came to Walworth Castle today for afternoon tea and it was absolutely lovely! We arrived and straight away we’re shown to our table, we were served by Melissa and she couldn’t have been more lovely!

She was attentive and made sure we were ok, filled our tea’s up and gave us a box to take anything leftover home.

The food was lovely and the staff couldn’t have been more helpful!

We will definitely be back, as soon as possible!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mrs Swain, Owner at Best Western Walworth Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. I will pass your comments onto Melissa who I am sure will be thrilled that you have mentioned her. Again, thank you and I hope to see you back at the castle again soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2022

I had high expectations based on the photos on the website and the price I was paying. The restaurant and food were lovely, breakfast was ok but not worth the money and the room was disappointing - big and warm but damaged furniture and the bathroom was very dated, which did not add to the character of the lovely castle. We booked a four poste bedroom, and it just wasn't as expected and quite flimsy. The bed was comfortable....

Hi,

I am sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. I will certainly take your feedback on board in order to improve the service we offer. I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 12 October 2022

Limited staff available at this hotel. The rooms are a very strange layout and very cold. Hotel is in desperate need of modernising. Breakfast was shockingly expensive for the choice that you got. Our room came with several spiders, which tells you that this is not very clean!

Hi Julie,

I am sorry that you were disappointed during your stay with us. I can assure you that your experience was a one off. If you look back at other reviews, staff and cleanliness come out on top. I do hope you will visit us again in the future as I am sure you'll have a much better experience.

Reviewed 28 September 2022

Stayed in Room 19 which has the enormous bay window. Light and airy lovely fresh room with four poster, sitting and dining area and walk in closet. Was everything you could ask for. Bed wasn’t the comfiest. Restaurant had a good selection, breakfast was excellent - hot food served at your table. Staff were friendly. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2022

Staff were extremely friendly and careing, breakfast was excellent, very quiet and peaceful location. Room was a little small, but very comfortable. I would definitely stay again. Hotel is in a great location.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Ian,

Thank you for your five star review. I will pass your comments onto all the staff and we hope to see you back at Walworth Castle again soon.