“Would go again”
Review of Dumbo

Dumbo
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Kedewatan
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Description: DUMBO is a modern wood fired Italian food in Ubud, Bali, by the team that brought you The Elephant Ubud and Green Ginger Noodle House. DUMBO strives to be a green and clean, earth friendly restaurant, most of the raw ingredients are harvested the day before at organic and natural system farms.
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Dumbo
Great atmosphere, pink Floyd playing in the background, very friendly & welcoming staff.
Food is fresh & service is excellent.
Good selection of drinks, although I opted for a Bintang.
I had roasted cauliflower & onion, which was a generous serve and tasty.
Also had ..... Which was again, very tasty & ultra fresh. Lovely flavours.
They had pizza & pastas too, which I wanted to try but couldn't fit it in.
Would recommend this little Italian place for a quick meal or a more linger longer relaxed night.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

On my first night in Bali, I remember walking past the restaurant and it caught my eye (we were on our way to another nearby restaurant) so when we had vegetarian friends visiting we made a point of checking out Dumbo.

The architecture of the building is really cool, head upstairs!

Great, tasty menu. The crumbed mushrooms, spicy pizza and caramelle stuffed with beetroot/cheese were highlights.

I had to look at the bill twice at the end of the night, I think it cost something like $15AUD which was first class value for money.

Geez, I sound like a commercial for this place but I promise I am not a bot LOL.

Make sure you Dubmo and let me know if you agree!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

An amazing interior design not let down by very gracious staff and excellent food. Presentation excellent, and attention to detail is important on every level here is the feeling we got.
Pizza super fresh , we had two, both vegetarian options one with potato, interesting and unusual ..
We defiantly will return to try more of the menu. great addition to the Ubud food scene . Congratulations to the team for an all round very enjoyable experience .

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

This place is incredible. Super stoked we came across this place. Incredible vegetarian menu, so much to choose from. So reasonable for the quality of food you get. The food is impeccable and the decor is super cool, amazing dining experience for such a reasonable price. Will be going back many times to this place!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Starving when we arrived and did not disappoint. Had spinach fettucine with mushroom which had wonderful flavours. Ravioli was good as were the vegan options. Comparable to restaurants in the UK. Would definitely go again. After 4pm you have the option of pizza as well.

Been to Dumbo? Share your experiences!