“Delivery”

Ranked #55 of 245 Restaurants in Stirling
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

1st time I ordered a focaccia maybe a year ago, it was delicious. Since then, twice in a row it arrived freezing cold, bland and beyond chewy. Actually arrived before the the expected time so it's beyond me why it was so cold.beyond dissapointment

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

The Brindisi is without doubt the No1 original pizza choice in Stirling. Delicious pizzas cooked to perfection every time. Giuseppe and staff always greet you with a smile and any request is expertly delivered. Great chippy too. Don’t pass the Brindisi without a visit. Long established in Stirling for a very good reason.... it’s just the best!!!!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We have visited most of the chip shops in Stirling. All in the interests of quality control.........honest! The Brindisi Pizzeria is definitely our favourite. Pizza, the wife's choice, is made the way it should be, and exactly as you want it. I prefer chicken and chips, which is cooked to perfection each time I've ordered. My wife has been eating here for over thirty years, so that speaks for itself. Once you've tried the pizza here, you will be back.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Following a few beers the munchies kicked in and Brindisi was the choice for takeaway fish and chips. Absolutely terrific. Fish was freshly fried for us, batter was crispy, chips were great and the chippie brown sauce was smashing. One of the best fish and chips I've had.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Back again for another wholesome feast with my fiancé. As always Guiseppe was his usual welcoming self. I have known Guiseppe for nearly thirty years now and know what to expect. I have my pizza tailor made for me and on this visit I opted for chili sauce on the base instead of tomato and boy did it give it a kick. With all the other ingredients it was bursting with flavour. My fiancé had a ham and pineapple which she says was the best she has ever tasted. I would recommend The Brindisi to anyone.