1,602 results
All reviews early morning call main building flying from gatwick an overnight stay days parking within mins an evening meal holiday parking excellent value for money tea and coffee making facilities stayed for one night full english good nights sleep
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Comfortable room, 6 minutes to Gatwick airport. Only thing they need to be aware of is that often the receptionist answers the phone with just their name not the hotel, a little disconcerting when you are calling from the airport for them to collect you. Very reasonably priced

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 99rascal11
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Car parking ok but waited a long time to be transferred to airport. Ok service on return where we stayed the night. Bed very uncomfortable due to soft mattress. Very outdated furnishings and bathroom (avocado suite) but all clean.
We would have stayed for breakfast but we were put off by how rude a member of staff was regarding how we paid for it so we decided to leave at 7am and get breakfast enroute. The deal was cheap but the service was cheap.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

The wife and I arrived for a 1 night stay with our daughter to fly out the following day.

My wife selected this hotel for its location, the ease of transfers between the hotel and the airport and the price and also there is on site secure parking for holiday goers.

My initial impression was that the hotel was ok, but the reception desk and foyer is rustic yet traditional in appearance. The reception staff were friendly and helpful and we checked in with no fuss or drama.

The main decor of the room we stayed in was very well presented and was very clean. We went down to the bar before dinner and the prices were very reasonable.

We had evening dinner, and once again we were not disappointed. The food was hot and delicious, I had a mixed grill which was very nice. My only small gripe is the prices are a little on the high side.

If you're considering an overnight stay and parking for your car while you're on holiday, then this is ideal for you. Please note that airport transfers are £3 each way per person, younger children are not charged.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank IainC435
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Totally appalled at my stay.... Would not recommend this place..

Transfer took over 45 minutes to be picked up with 3 phone calls later for 15min pick up advertised....

Room was out dated... And very hot, unable to turn heating down or open window...

On my return my car was totally covered in bird poo which I can't get off.. was all over windscreen so couldn't drive home without cleaning it and staff didn't care or help....

Just don't bother booking this place....

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Used this as needed long term parking (4weeks) staff were pleasent and helpful,hopper was on time,they waited for us on return,food was good and so were the drinks,not too expensive.No problem with car on return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple