All reviews one night the main hotel small hotel comfortable bed full english breakfast small fee definitely stay here again next morning an early flight single room close to the airport phone call shuttle service an overnight stay nice room north terminal evening meal
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

The place is clean, couzy, comfortable and warm. The owners do their best to make your stay as comfortable as possible, explaining everything, giving tips and being close to the customers. If I ever have the need to go back, I would definitely choose this place again.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank nacho_786
John D, Manager at Gatwick Corner House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Dear Nacho A

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay. I really pleased to hear you had such a great time with us.

It's not just our owner who goes out of his way to interact with customers but all our staff are highly dedicated and extremely proficient in providing the best customer service in the area. This coupled with our excellent home cooked food, unrivalled location, and clean accommodation is what keeps most of out customers coming back year after year - and now you too!

We all look forward to welcoming you back to The Corner House Hotel in the future.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Best Regards

Reviewed 5 December 2016

This place is only a mile from Gatwick Airport, yet its prices are around half what you pay to be nearer. There's an efficient minibus shuttle service (chargeable, reasonable price) at most times of the day, and if you have to go at an outlandish time, taxi prices won't break the bank. Food in the evening is pretty good and reasonably priced, though service can be slow when they're busy. Buffet breakfast is ample.

Room tip: There's no lift. Ask for a room on the ground floor if you have heavy luggage.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
John D, Manager at Gatwick Corner House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Dear Geoffrey P

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments following your recent stay. I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your time with us, and you were able to take advantage of our many great facilities and services. The minibus service that we offer is very popular and extremely convenient for travellers to Gatwick Airport.

I take on-board your comments regarding food service, but unlike many other hotels and restaurants everything we serve is made and cooked onsite from scratch. We feel that this adds to the personal, family friendly ethos of the hotel, even if it means a slightly longer wait.

Once again thank you for your lovely comments, we hope to welcome you back to The Corner House Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

I has a connecting flight at Gatwick Airport and I decided to stay one day in Gatwick. Very nice bed and breakfast hotel. The staff was very helpfull. So warm and friendly.It looks like a real family house and I felt I was among my beloved ones. Excellent

Room tip: Near airport
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Maikelcomk

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments following your recent stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your time with us, and the family friendly ethos of the hotel was conveyed to you during your stay. It was lovely having you stay and we really do try and treat all our guests as if they were our family. I think this is why we have many guests return year after year, and why most of our staff have worked at the hotel for over 14 years.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to The Corner House Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

2nd time here, and I need to book this more often.
Beautiful spacious modern rooms, excellent restaurant and menu.
No skimping on portion either.
Good proximity to Gatwick and free car parking if booked direct.

If your looking for an hotel the night before flying from Gatwick, then look no further.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear KevinNally

Thank you for such a fantastic review following your recent and second visit! I really am glad your enjoyed your time with us and hope to welcome you back very soon. Don't forget that for the best deals and prices it's always best to call and book direct.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and we all look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

We had traveled to stay here before flying out to the Maldives.
The Staff were very pleasant and helpful!
We were able to leave our car here for the duration of our holiday and get a shuttle to the Airport and at a good price.
The breakfast was great the following morning just right to set us up for the day!
I was very impressed by the cleanliness and would definitely visit again!

Date of stay: November 2016