All reviewssuper roombar cafegatwick airportan early flightshuttle busesair conclean hotelrestaurant staffwould definitely stay here againcomfy bedcomfortable stayfamily roomovernight stopone night staybudget hotelconvenient locationcheck in was quick
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night due to connecting flights with partner and two children. Wasn’t expecting a 5 star hotel just somewhere to put our heads down. Bus from North Terminal only took around 5 minutes. On arrival was suprised how modern the hotel was, very big reception area with complimentary fruit water. Check in was fast and efficent. Large bar area which is open 24 hours. Rooms were spacious and clean. Just what we needed. Will definately be staying here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Cleanliness was excellent. Front desk and restaurant staff all very friendly, helpful and efficient. Restaurant /bar was good for a drink and a quick meal. I was impressed to see a complimentary table with fruit infused iced water and extra coffee, tea and creamers for the room. Rooms and bathroom were a decent size and bed was very comfortable. I would certainly stay here again when needing an overnight stay before a morning flight out of Gatwick.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I got a good rate for the night before my holiday, the hotel was great, we turned up at 11am and we were able to leave our suitcases at the hotel in a locked storage room for free whilst my partner and I went into London for the day. The hotel room was very clean, quiet and the bed was comfy. The only downside was dinner, I had a pizza and would not recommend it. Overall a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Stay ed here on June 19bookt on may 11for one night arrived late no room satin bar for an hour then sent to travel lodge Crawley told they had rooms no rooms sat for 4hours finally back to central given room at 6-30 room bed looks like it had been slept wet towel in bath room neaver again completely disgusted

Room Tip: Don’t satay here
Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
TravelodgeUK, Shaf from the Social Media Team. at Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you for submitting your review of our Gatwick Airport Central Travelodge.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay.

May we kindly request you contact us via our website with your review so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I got a cheap rate of around £42 for one night on my way back from Spain.
This looks like a newer one and the rooms and beds are great. I am not a big fan of Travelodge usually as a lot of there hotels are very dated. This one was very nice.
The free flavoured water by reception was a nice touch!
It will cost you £3 each way on the shuttle which is fine.
All in all nice place.

Oh and they let me check in an hour early which was very good of them!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo