All reviews super room bar cafe gatwick airport an early flight the bus air con clean hotel comfortable stay restaurant staff would definitely stay here again comfy bed family room budget hotel overnight stop one night stay a great place to stay check in was quick
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Self registration carried out within a short time with a room allocated to the 1st floor. On the way to the room we asked directions from an employee who advised that as there is no lift to that side of the building and with cases to carry, it would be better to be allocated a ground floor room, which reception kindly did. Clean room allocated (No22) not too far from reception which we were pleased with. Only minor gripe was, what sounded like the constant running of water coming from the air conditioning unit area, which went on throughout the night. It is not our 1st nor will it be the last visit here, with good value for money including car parking facility.

Room Tip: Previous visit was on upper floor with lift access, no noise problems.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 May 2018

we had a brilliant stay in a supper room which was very comfortable and clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. We had dinner which was lovely and staff were very attentive. Good menu and specials board to choose from.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Excellent all around. Massive room, very comfortable beds, very clean, brillant customer service and top notch pizza.
I have booked the same hotel again in july. I have used this hotel few times now and the experience is better everytime.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank BrahimDZ67
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Ideal for overnight stay before early flight. The room was very clean and comfortable. Staff pleasant. Shuttle bus to / from airport from outside front door.
Only negative no hairdryer although when I checked out and mentioned this I was told I should have asked for one - bit late then!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank Lynn E
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We stayed in this hotel last weekend and it was such a pleasant visit. The hotel was perfect for Gatwick airport and there was loads of parking (it was £8 for 24 hours which I think is very reasonable). As we stayed a Sunday night and booked in advance I managed to get a great one off price of £20 for 2 - bargain!

The room was huge, possibly the biggest room I have ever stayed in at a Travelodge. I did request 2 bed when booking so when we went into our room and discovered just the one bed I went down to reception to ask. Within 2 minutes they had changed our room for us at no extra cost and we discovered the new room was even bigger than the other! It was very clean and smelt new.

The bar and restaurant were again big and spacious with lovely chairs/sofas and the artwork of aircraft on the walls was amazing. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and lots to choose from.

We would defiantly recommend this hotel and will be staying again next time we are in the area, especially if it's £10 per person!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family