“Best Cod I have ever tasted.”
Review of The Fat Seagull

The Fat Seagull
Ranked #11 of 133 Restaurants in Tenby
Description: The Fat Seagull ethos is simple- select the best quality ingredients, cook simply with skill, passion and love then add special touches such as double cooked rustic chips, our own very special mini-roasts or the famous Pembrokeshire new potatoes... delicious
Reviewed 29 June 2018

A week later I am still thinking of the delicious cod,new potatoes and mushy peas I ate here, my husband had veggie lasagne and "real" chips which was also excellent. We didn't have starter or desert,only a lovely bottle of red wine. About £34, so good value.
Lovely staff and we wish them well. Very busy on the Friday evening we visited so best to book. We will return on our next visit to Tenby.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service, definitely worth a visit. Try the fish and chips they were the best I've tasted in ages.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I really must give all visitors to Tenby the benefit of our experience at this wonderful little restaurant.
We found this place on the last day of our trip last year and had a wonderful meal. We weren't sure it would be here or as good this year when we visited at the beginning of may. How wrong we were! We visited on our first night and after checking a really good
menu we opted for the 10oz Fillet with roasted veg and home made chips. It was priced at £20.
when the meal came it was a beautifully cooked fillet with all the extras we could imagine plus a bowl each of crispy home made chips and salad. I was absolutely divine. We had a bottle of chilled white wine which was also extremely reasonably priced. The restaurant was full and I am not surprised. We watched as all evening customers had to be turned away, probably the reason for the staffs friendly but professional service as they had time to deal with each customer properly.
We really loved this place to such an extent that we visited 3 times in five days.
By the end we felt that we were not just customers but friends, and that to me is the reason I like to support such a lovely place. It is easy to cook at home but we like to go out for the atmosphere aswell, and that is exactly what we got, and you can't buy that !
We mentioned the place to 2 different people on the beach and both visited and loved it so they must be doing something right.
In a town where there is a lot of nice restaurants it takes something special to be memorable, and The fat seagull has that something special.
Please dont change and please dont get bigger cos what you do at the moment is
perfect. Well done and we will be back.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I attended here on Saturday night for a quiet anniversary meal. The food and drink options were excellent, staff super friendly and efficient. Will definitely be returning and recommending to friends!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Having read a previous comment about the burger I have to say that it may or may not be homemade but it was certainly tasty, had it with new potatoes which were excellent alternative to fries. The service was quick and efficient, and selling Tenby Harbour brewery beers is a plus for me. Overall a good experience, would visit again.