“Friendly”
Review of Lake Fish bar

Lake Fish bar
Ranked #32 of 65 Restaurants in Sandown
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly chippy serving a variety of food with chips. Small wait as everything is cooked fresh. The shop has some history as bakers, grocery and there is some old pictures on the wall. Located on busy main road between Sandown and Shanklin.

1  Thank paegant

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

First time to use Lake fish bar and was disgusted. By the time we had arrived home with our fish and chips the paper was swimming in grease from the food. The batter on the fish was very poor quality each bite was full of grease. Will not be returning and will never recommend!! Very very poor!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Staff friendly and quick service. Sausages in batter with chips were really tasty. Will be returning real soon. Wish they did deliveries too.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Ordered by telephone tonight for first time. Admittedly haven't been in there for a bit but last time could pay by card which was great but when I went to pick up order is now cash only. Had no cash on me so had to cash point up the road. Annoying as wasn't told of change in policy when ordering. When I returned to pay for my order I mentioned that it would have been nice to have been advised when I placed my order especially as change is I think relatively recently. Owners response to suggestion was at first Well we don't know how you wanted to pay and the when I reiterated that I was only making this a suggestion I was told well90%of our customers pay in cash. I apologise for not spending every week in the chippy like some people do but perhaps if I did I would have been spoken to with a little more courtesy. I don't expect the owner to moan the loss of my custom but felt I should at least warn people want they might expect

1  Thank franc252017
Reviewed 24 September 2017

.Lovely fish and chips highly recommend recommended by caravan and camping site Aggeston . seats to sit while you wait for food to be cooked fresh