“Visited twice”

Sunny Chinese Takeaway
Ranked #134 of 441 Restaurants in Wigan
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Been twice and ordered a variety of food. The only dish we had which wasn’t great was the chicken satay main dish. The sauce was a bit runny And didn’t have a great deal of flavour.

However the other dishes we have tried have been superb, these include chicken curry, special fried rice, chicken chow mein, peking chicken, chips, sweet and sour chicken balls.

Will return

1  Thank PaulH1986

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Ordered food from here tonight, only good thing about it was the fast delivery. Ordered vegetable dumplings which are clearly stated on this site as vegetarian, however the ones I received have some form of meat in them leaving me unable to eat them, my housemate ordered Kung po beef but instead received beef with cashew nuts and apparently we received salt and pepper chips, which was literally a portion of chips with onions thrown on top. The tofu in black bean sauce I ordered was bland, as was the beef I've been told and obviously the onion chips weren't a taste sensation either. When ringing the establishment we were basically told thats how they cooked the food and we were offered replacement food but once you've received below par and wrong food you aren't going to want potentially more of the same, after declining we were offered no form of refund and when informing them we would go elsewhere in future we were told "you do that then" and then hung up on, I think not only lessons in cooking but customer service are overdue also. Feel like we've been ripped off with the prices for incorrect and tasteless food. Will never order from here again and I'm writing this as the only reason I did order from here was due to the rating and reviews. I'd advise others don't make the same mistake.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Christy chilly beef so think and gloopy sause. Soup tasted of thickener. Even the prawn crackers tasted off.
Straight into the bin after trying.

1  Thank James W
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This is my local Chinese takeaway and I always recommend it because I’ve tried others and they are no competition. Foods great and service is nice and friendly food delivered is always on time

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and excellent service. Definitely would recommend!
Despite not being able to order online delivery is available to other areas when order phoned through