“Omg”
Review of The Courtyard

The Courtyard
Ranked #39 of 442 Restaurants in Wigan
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Description: We serve freshly cooked breakfast, handmade gourmet burgers, pulled pork, fried chicken, wraps, paninis, sandwiches and jacket potatoes. We serve a wide variety of cold drinks and barista style coffees. We make a selection of cakes and cheesecakes daily. We are unlike anywhere else in town and our menu has to be seen and tasted to be believed. We are Wigan's dirty little secret..
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Can’t believe it was my first time here. All my friends keep telling me to go. Because I’m a massive burger fan. And they were right. The staff were very polite to.Absolutely loved it and definitely going again. There are loads of burgers on the menu I wana try next.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Really tasty food at great prices, we will definetly be back bit gutted we didn't find this cafe sooner! Friendly staff and amazing desserts especially the chocolate brownie!.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We come here every week and aren't disappointed. James puts so much hard work into making the most delicious, innovative burgers. Anything from breakfast to burgers, you won't be disappointed because it's cooked to perfection. Also, he has the most hardworking, friendliest ladies working alongside him who always make our visits more enjoyable. I've seen the gradual increase in business over the last three years and I'm chuffed that he's getting the recognition that he deserves. See you next Saturday!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

This place is what Wigan has been crying out for in a long time. A day time cafe with plenty of choice and a nice atmosphere. They have tables upstairs and downstairs so plenty of space, and the menu is extensive. The burgers where amazing and the fried breakfasts looked nice as well. Very friendly staff and helpful as well. We will definitely visit again when in the town centre for shopping and would recommend it as well.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Spoilt for choice comes to mind when reading the menu. I had the grilled cheese sandwich which was amazing with cheese, hash brown, mushrooms, onion and tomatoes. Staff were friendly and chatty and I couldn’t leave without a piece of bueno fudge cake and mars brownie. Can’t wait to try other things from the menu