“Sisters holiday out out”
Review of Jackson's Bistro

Jackson's Bistro
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Please do not book online, you will be booking Jackson’s Bistro in Tampa Bay Florida. Fo this reason we only take telephone reservations Thank you
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Due to a miscommunication somewhere along the lines (it could have been my error), our original time of booking wasn't successful. The owner couldn't have been more accomodating, he took our number and rang us later on that same evening and sorted us a table.
We opted for the 3 course meal and every course was well presented, hot and delicious. All the staff were helpful and friendly, we have no hesitation in recommending. Thank you to the owner at Jackson's, a really nice guy

1  Thank Suemark103
Write a reviewReviews (2,229)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stumbled across this gem of a bistro by chance and were delighted by the food and the excellent service. The owner could not have been more helpful.

We ended up sitting outside as the restaurant had been fully booked for three weeks. Luckily they were able to offer us a table at 6.15 pm and we had a really lovely meal. The creme brûlée was quite outstanding. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I didn't find this on trip advisor, it was recommended by a property owner in the area. That was the first good sign. It rightly deserves five stars, as I've said in my other reviews it's the service that's half the experience and here it's fabulous. It's a real cosy feeling downstairs without feeling cramped, the food was superb and the cheesecake which I photographed was delicious. I overheard a conversation with a waiter telling another customer that the head chef has been with them for 38 years. How often does that happen? Tells you all you need to know, the current owners have had it since 1994. I will book again without hesitation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you can get a reservation, do so! Unpretentious, but excellently prepared food and relaxed, friendly and professional service. We chose from the inspired set menu - and were delighted with the quality.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a fantastic place this is. We booked for our trip after hearing good things and we were not disappointed. The food was absolutely superb, the best we had in our week in Bowness. The staff were brilliant, happy to chat and to explain how things worked with various menus and food choices. The prices are unreal for the food you receive, I think I would have come here every day if I had been earlier in our trip!

1  Thank wi11h