Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$108
View deal
FindHotel
Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2021

In March I booked a room for 3 people from 2 households for after 17 May. Owner cancelled in a week before my arrival by saying he wasn't happy having two households share the same room (despite this being within government rules from 17 May). So for no reason forced us to find other accommodation at almost double the price. Not trustworthy in my opinion, should have honoured the booking & as a result I wouldn't deal with them again...

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank Elvis2
Reviewed 9 July 2020

Dirty place even w19 going on bed was not changed for when I arrived. Find somewhere else.i paid £40 at wilkos for new bedding. Lazy people don't stay
dirty everywhere can't even open windows full of junkies. Should be closed down .I've been in a cleaner thai jail

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 483stuf
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

Absolute carnage staying at the front of the building downstairs, came back from work after 10pm, then about five minutes afterwards some people come back and head up to the room above me, they start pacing around the room for about an hour like they had hobnail boots on and furniture being pulled around the room, the landlady came out at 1140pm shouting at one or both to leave and pack their bags, some moron (sounded like a drug addict) shouting "becky becky becky" down the stairs, I've got an early start tomorrow morning but I think I'll be struggling to sleep tonight (even with ear defenders in) shame because the place is really clean, and landlady were nice, but I have a gut feeling it's residential too,which would be a shame as people pay to stay not to listen to that nonsense.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the Wilton for three nights when visiting Weymouth for the Ironman race.

We were pleased with the accommodation which was clean and in a good location, very close to the beach.

Our two year old managed to lock himself in the bedroom and Sarah was very understanding when we had to break the lock to get him out - thanks Sarah.

If I take part in the race again next year, I will definitely try and book here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2019

This guest house is literally next to the beach as you need less than 2 minutes to get to the beach. The hostess is very polite and keeps the place spotless every day. The bathroom was clean and we had new towels every day. Would go again. The city centre is also 5 minutes away and there are many supermarkets nearby.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stamthedrum