“Skid pan training”
Review of Drive-Tech Ltd

Drive-Tech Ltd
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experts in Skid Control, Karting and 4x4 Off Road driving activites for the public, team building, corporate events and driver training. Outdoor Karting for kids aged 10 -15 Outdoor Karting for aged 15+ Castle Combe Junior Karting Championship Castle Combe Karting Championship Skid Pan Driving Skid Control Courses 4x4 Off Road adventure
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Great experience, such good fun too.
Also learnt a little. Instructors were really friendly, helpful and liked to have a laugh. Would highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Drivetech, Public Relations Manager at Drive-Tech Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

We are glad that you had a good time on our skid pan experience. Thank you for the recommendation.

All reviews
"relaxed atmosphere"
"my dad"
"thanks guys"

Reviewed 2 May 2018

A great way to spend a few hours. Bags of fun! Informative too. I learned from it. The guys there were good fun and easy to get on with. Can’t wait to get in a skid!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the review Mike. We are glad that you had fun on our skid pan experience.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I attended the 4x4 experience on 22/4/18. When I arrived at the venue my first impression was that it looked quite small and the Land Rover Discovery we would be using looked clapped out! I was then made aware that there were three of us on the course, in the vehicle at the same time, and I began to think "oh dear me".

The Australian instructor was really good. Once he had taken us around the course I realised that although it was not huge, it was challenging and that, if I didn't want to look totally stupid in front of the other two participants, I was going to have to pay attention!

The vehicle was a pleasure to drive and I had no idea how capable it was. I felt that all of us, instructor included, had a great time. I certainly learnt a fair amount in the three hours, except how to keep on the rails, but you can't win them all! Thanks for a great afternoon

Our vehicles are well used and hardy, perfect for our course. We are happy that you had a great afternoon. We are glad that you found it challenging and learnt a lot of new skills on the 4x4 course. Perhaps we will see you back here again to try and master the log balance (rails). Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

A brilliant and fun way to spend the afternoon in an amazing Land rover "Disco". It's amazing where these vehicles can go, It's all done with safety in mind as well as enjoyment. The instructor gave good instructions and the confidence for all to have a go especially at the steeper hills. I would highly recommend it and plan to do it again. While you're there you can watch other exciting activities on offer.

Hi Dawn, we are glad you enjoyed our 4x4 experience and hope to see you again soon. Thank you for the recommendation.