“Superb delightful noodles and great prices too”
Review of Ninjo Noodle Bar

Ninjo Noodle Bar
Ranked #42 of 117 Restaurants in Chippenham
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Pan-asian vegan street food freshly prepared at our secret lair & served from our mobile noodle bar at markets, weddings & events in Wiltshire & West UK
Reviewed 31 May 2018

These are the best noodles around, very tasty and great selection of options and great prices as well. He' s a very friendly guy and would do anything to help.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Best noodles we've ever had (and I love noodles so have them a lot!)!!! Wish we lived closer so could have them more often. Whoever's not tried yet, must must must try! You'll love them!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

me and my husband have these at least once very 2 week when we can get in to town between work. they are delicious and price is really good! the staff are friendly,would highly recommend .

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I try to get this whenever we're in the area... We were pleasantly surprised to see a van instead of the usual pop-up tent!!! It makes the business look so much more professional! I also found out on this trip that all the food is 100% plant-based!!!

1  Thank clpps2012
Reviewed 11 June 2016

These noodles are so tasty. I first had them at a rugby club then saw them in chippenham and the noodles taste delicious. Whenever the Saturday markets on I rush into town to get a pot.

1  Thank Chazzati 1