Lough Erne Resort
Belmore Court Motel(Enniskillen)
Westville Hotel(Enniskillen)
Drumcoo House B&B(Enniskillen)
1,723 results
All reviewsgolf coursecatalina restaurantlough erneblaney barthai spaafternoon teabedroom lodgenoel mcmeelstar hotelcourtyard roomfive starround of golfgolf clubbeautiful hotelcastle humethe main hotelsauna and steam room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at the Lough Erne Resort on 28th May 2018 to celebrate my friends birthday. The genuine hospitality shown to us from the minute we arrived until check out was remarkable. Frank the conscierge was amazing and extremely knowledgeable in terms of the whole resort and what it has to offer and very kindly took the time to show us the estate in a buggy to save us the walk! We had afternoon tea served to us by a very charming lady called Nuala who was so professional yet made us feel totally relaxed and at home. I really cannot commend the hotel highly enough, it would be easy for the hotel to rely on the outstanding setting and natural ambience to sell itself to consumers however it is the behaviours and demeanour of the staff that really sets this experience in a class of its own. Well done Lough Erne, you truly deserve those 5 stars and I hope to visit again soon!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mary M
William K, General Manager at Lough Erne Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Mary for taking the time to post this wonderful review after your stay at the Lough Erne Resort to celebrate your friend's birthday. I am delighted that the staff, facilities and food lived up to your expectations and I am particularly pleased to read the names mentioned personally. I will most certainly pass on your comments to Frank and Nuala. Your review is super and I will be sharing it with the team at the resort.
I look forward to welcome you on your next visit very soon again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely stay here last Sunday night. Our room was perfect, with a large bathroom and beautiful views of the fabulous surroundings. Despite being at full capacity, the staff were available and super helpful at all times in the hotel and we experienced no delays or queues. We had dinner and drinks in the Blaney Bar, which were delicious.
We also enjoyed the entertainment provided - lovely relaxing music.
Although we didn't avail, the spa area is beautiful and the pool was also perfect.
We will definitely return!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Good morning Rosie and thank you for your super review following your stay with your husband last Sunday night at the Lough Erne Resort. It is reviews like yours which make the team smile and feel proud of what they do, so I really appreciate it and will most certainly share your comments with them. Thank you for recommending the resort and I look forward to welcome you both back again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lough Erne is billed as a 5 star hotel. My wife and I stayed for one night dinner B&B and golf. Our experience was 90 plus percenty positive but not without some experiences which were less than 5 star. First the good stuff - location, rooms, golf course, food and the vast majority of interactions with staff were great. Special mention to Julie in the restaurant for breakfast who having dealt with a coach load of early risers was still on top form when we arrived. Also to the manageress in the loughside bar and the trainee receptionist who deal with a query I had (I did note the names but have forgotten). Unfortunately our experience at check in was poor in terms of warmth of welcome compared to our one previous stay. We also had to cut short our golf as play was so slow because of a society outing. It is inevitable in any business be it 5 star or not that things will go wrong and it is a measure of that business how they deal with the ‘bad’ things. In our case when I gave the hotel my feedback both Ruth and Nicola addressed my concerns in a professional manner. As a result they restored my confidence and I would definitely go back. Overall I have given this a top rating based on the good stuff and how they dealt with the not so good stuff.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Good afternoon Paul and thank you sincerely for taking the time to review the Lough Erne Resort following your one night stay. I am very disappointed that your stay with your wife was not up to our usual five star standard and I do apologise. On a positive note I am pleased to read the names mentioned personally and I will most certainly pass your comments onto Julie, Ruth and Nicola.
Looking forward to meeting you both in person on your next stay at the resort.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were a party of 10 ladies staying in the lodges for a weeks golf and spa break. We had the five star treatment from the moment we arrived, staff were marvelous, helpful, accommodating and nothing too much trouble.
Golf courses are in great condition and packed with wildlife, the views -wow. Most of us had spa treatments and the reflexology by Maggie was amazing. The food was so good that we all ate far more than usual, the fine dining in the Catalina restaurant was a highlight and our compliments to head chef Neil McMeel and his staff.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gizmogran
William K, General Manager at Lough Erne Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good morning and thank you for your amazing review following your stay in our lodges. Your comments are super and I am delighted to hear that all aspects of your experience were five star. I am pleased to read the names mentioned personally and I will pass your comments onto them individually.
I look forward to seeing you all back at the Lough Erne Resort for another golf and spa break.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent a couple of nights, walked around some of the championship golf course,viewed the loch, went through the amazing Marble Arch caves, ate very well in the hotels restaurant. Breakfast was excellent.
The staff were a delight, very helpful and friendly.

1  Thank anthony j

Good morning Anthony and thank you for taking the time to review the Lough Erne Resort after your two night stay. Fermanagh and the resort have so much to do and I am pleased you took full advantage, particularly the Marble Arch caves.
I look forward to seeing you at the resort again very soon.