Vio.com
Etrip
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
1,213 results
All reviews meal deal metro centre family room good nights sleep all you can eat retail park great stay budget hotel short drive stayed for nights reception staff an evening meal comfy bed excellent hotel bar and restaurant night's sleep night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2022

Had a long drive so decided to travel up the night before. Stayed at Gateshead as it was convenient for the local Parkrun, just a couple of miles away. Overall good, excellent attentive staff, all clean and comfortable. I thought lift capacity was low for a building of that layout and the rooms did not have a shaver socket. Other than that perfect!

Reviewed 13 November 2022

I had a 2 night stay to visit family and do some shopping, check in was easy, the room was clean and comfy, breakfast high quality and plentiful with the added bonus of a really cheery lady singing along to the radio early on a Sunday morning. . no issues at all. I will stay here again

Reviewed 13 November 2022

Always upgrade to deluxe room if available as with this hotel. was as expected very clean and well maintained. Would have given 5 stars but water pressure very low, did not complain so not sure if a problem or the fact we were on the seventh floor.

Reviewed 10 November 2022 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel which was clean, and had a lovely feel in the bar. Room was not ready so we headed to the metro and checked in later. The lady on reception, was very informal, spoke to us like a friend "Jesus Christ I'm not getting on well am i" after forgetting to give us the key. Fist impressions of the room, we're that it was clean but quite echoey. The room was cold but the heater soon fixed that. I prefer this to the other premier inn's with the ceiling heating system. The windows were very dirty on the outside, and very draughty.

We had a couple of drinks in the bar. If I was to pick fault it would be that I ordered the cocktail which should have came with blueberries and mint, however didn't, although we found the prices reasonable.

The noise at night was unbearable. The couple in room 217 argued all night then decided to make up... it was constant. There was guests in the corridors arguing, slamming doors and shouting to other rooms. There was no phone to contact reception, but i did email the desk and got no response. I have since had a conversation with head office who were more than helpful.

It is a lovely hotel, but I feel night staff should do walk rounds of the corridors on an evening. For this reason I'm not sure we would return to this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2022

I had a family room so the kids bed pull out of the king size bed. My 7 year old was still awake at 4am because the bed was so hard so I had to put her in the king size bed with dad and I had to sleep in the single it was so uncomfortable. We had to get up early as we where attending a wedding on the Quay side at 11. Spoilt the day as she was very tired.

Date of stay: October 2022