All reviews beefeater restaurant town centre car park vue cinema attached beefeater multi storey beefeater next door broad street plaza all you can eat percy shaw pay and display excellent hotel per day good nights sleep family room excellent stay room was spotless
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is centrally located and has clean comfortable rooms. But my stay was blighted by there being no hot water in the morning. I tried to phone reception to report the problem but the hotel does not have phone number, when I goggled it I got a premium rate number that just went to an answer machine. So I got dressed went down to reception to complain. The receptionist did offer me use of another room but it was on the opposite side of the hotel to my room.

Premier Inn claim to operate a 'Good Night Guarantee', I complained to the company after my stay but they really weren’t interested. They claim not being able to have a hot shower in the morning doesn’t effect you having a ‘good night’ so the guarantee doesn’t count. I beg to differ.

Room Tip: You don’t get any choice, you get the room you are given
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank markesmith_11
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent a weekend at this hotel recently and found the staff, room and breakfast excellent - this is the first Premier Inn Hotel we have had our breakfast cooked to order - the hotel is positioned perfectly in the centre of Halifax - our only negative point is that the bar/ restaurant had absolutely no atmosphere and seemed almost empty every evening we visited.

Stayed: October 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Room very clean - excellent WIFI and located very conveniently for our needs. A lot of space for our family and staff very friendly! Only small thing is the parking which you have to pay for which isn’t cheap.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Overall, excellent. Friendly and helpful staff. Room availability advertised as 14.00 but we had to wait until 14.30 Recommend on-line booking for car parking.10.30a.m. breakfast does not mean available until then. Allow staff time to clear and clean

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple