“Lovely selection of ice creams”

Salcombe Dairy Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Salcombe
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

They had a really nice selection of ice creams, which included the classic flavours as well as some more unique ones like stem ginger and chocolate with honeycomb.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (185)

Reviewed 1 June 2021

I had the clotted cream vanilla icecream and it was AMAZING.
It was creamy and luxurious. The flat white I had with the icecream was pretty good too.

Reviewed 6 May 2021

I came to Salcombe for the weekend with my partner and we have a fondness for ice cream. I knew I would be hunting out Salcombe dairy as I had heard good things, but being from Bristol (with a handful of ice cream places here that are amazing) I felt Salcombe dairy had a lot to live up to. Ok so it wasn't what I would consider mindblowing, but some very tasty flavours and a good selection of flavours too!
We visited Kingsbridge which is where we first tried SD ice cream. I had rum and raisin and my partner had mint choc chip. Oh my gosh the rum and raisin was so good. The mint choc chip was very good too, which is why on our last day, in Salcombe, I got a scoop. And the portions are very generous too!

Reviewed 4 February 2021

Making your choice of the huge selection of delicious ice creams is very difficult indeed. You need to go back several times during your holiday.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 27 November 2020

Oh my goodness! I declare that Salcombe ice cream is The Best. Don't leave Salcombe without having a cone or two. I became a convert a while ago and now no other ice cream comes anywhere near. A wide range of flavours and good value. Love it!

Date of visit: October 2020