Ramada Park Hall Hotel and Spa
Novotel Wolverhampton(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Hotels.com
A Park View Hotel(Wolverhampton)
Barons Court Hotel(Wolverhampton)
Ely House Hotel(Wolverhampton)
Expedia
  • Restaurant
Travelodge
1,023 results
All reviewsindian restaurantafternoon teasandwichesleisure facilitieswedding venuepleasant staybirthday partyfamily roomstayed here for one nightcouldn't do enoughlovely roomexcellent value for moneyfull englishorangeryballroomjacuzzigroupon
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So we have just booked our wedding to take place at Ramada and so far we couldn't be happier.
The staff are always welcoming and can never do enough for you.

The place is always clean and tidy, with great up to date and trendy decor throughout the main floor.

The outdoor gardens are also always tidy whenever we have visited and are well maintained.

Ella, our events organiser has been so helpful to us! Very understanding to what ideas we had for our wedding and again she couldn't do more for us.

Considering the venue is always so busy with weddings and other events I don't think there is many bad words to be said about it. I would recommend it to anyone.

We are now looking forward to trying out the restaurant and spa and also to our wedding!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
RPH_JJ2016, Manager at Ramada Park Hall Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Charlotte,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

Firstly, congratulations on your engagement and we are delighted you have chosen to celebrate your special day with us!

I will pass your wonderful comments onto Ella and the rest of the team.

We look forward to seeing you around the property soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were attending a family party and needed to book 3 rooms. My sister in law booked this for us and after reading reviews on trip advisor I wasn't really looking forward to my stay. However I was pleasantly surprised. The room, though dated, was clean. If you are overlooking the road it is noisy, but bearable if you close the windows. The staff were pretty pleasant too.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am delighted to see we exceeded your expectations when you stayed with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very disappointed with the service and the attention I got whilst waiting for my spa treatment.
Must have been a mix up where the hotel had my details and the spa didn’t so we were waiting in the hotel lobby for a good 35-40 minutes. I explained to the clearly inexperienced staff members I wanted to go to the spa but only showed me the way there when it was convenient for them.
This resulted in me and my friend being attended to by a spa receptionist who was incapable of saying nothing more than ‘there is nothing we can do.’ We had missed an elmis treatment and wanted a refund or another time slot. But again nothing could be done.
Very reluctantly we went to the pool which was the only option left for us to do which was also a disappointment. Very small pool, small steam rooms and tiny showers. The conservatory was embarrassing as it had litter everywhere!
We were then seen to by spa management and explained to him we wanted a partial refund for the elmis treatment that we had missed because of hotel staff. He reassured me that he would call and settle this the next day and would watch CCTV but I’m still waiting. I told him I would like a partial refund and also said this would be settled but again, I’m waiting.
We had travelled up from Preston and this was a 21st birthday present so thankyou ramada spa for the disgraceful and overpriced ‘services’ I received on the 14th May. Nothing special about the poolside, even though pictures show better however was very basic and honestly if I wanted that I could have gone to my local swimming baths.

Dear Rafia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I apologise for the inconsistencies you faced during your visit, I can assure you that this is not the usual representation of our high standards at Park Hall Health Club, I will pass your review onto the spa manager to ensure it gets sorted.

We hope you try us again soon.

James

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We organised an 80th birthday party. Ella was excellent in confirming the details of the booking despite vagueness and late adjustments on our part. On the day, Sagah was our maitre'd and he discretely ensured the event ran smoothly, asking me when he had any doubts. The set menu was excellent (well seasoned soup, beautifully sauced chicken, and a wonderfully light coffee cheesecake). The Orangery is a lovely space with a pleasing view. The only complaint was the weather was perhaps too warm - but everything the hotel could control they did brilliantly. We got our money's worth and more.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

I am pleased to see you were happy with your event from the planning to the actual party.

I will pass your comments onto Ella and Sagar and the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Felt very belittled and slightly humilitated on Tuesday evening, 15/05 by the young girl on the bar. We'd had a busy couple of days and were enjoying a well earned drink in mirrors bar. The bar had closed at 11 and we could of done with another one. We were delighted when the bar reopened after another group of residents had asked the reception. I went to the bar whilst the other group were being served to be told "sorry I cant serve you, I can only serve these" never felt so crap in my life! Especially after the other guests give me a bit of a smug look. There money is obviously better than ours! We were having a good stay up until that point. Also had problems checking out when we were in a hurry. Thought we'd try somewhere different but after that think we'll stick to the premier Inn.
The rooms are clean and we cant knock the Indian restraunt, beautiful food.
Id
If you want to be made to feel worthless come here guys

1  Thank kellywil
RPH_JJ2016, Manager at Ramada Park Hall Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kelly,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I apologise for the inconsistency you faced during your visit to Mirrors Bar. I will be fully investigating the issue you have raised with the team. However, i am pleased to see you managed to try our Indian Restaurant.

We hope to see you soon.