Open today: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Ballooning Experience 🎈

Words just cannot do justice to our amazing Ballooning experience we had with Kent Ballooning. This... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 1 week ago
MarcusAngelax
Hastings, United Kingdom
Balloon Trip

I went on a balloon trip with Kent Ballooning and it was fabulous very easy to book good... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
philliparhydderch

All reviews balloon flight ground crew from start to finish amazing experience whole experience hot air ballooning wear a hat loved every minute my partner champagne michael pilot balloons luisa kent booking basket
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a fantastic morning, flying with Kent Ballooning. The professional and super friendly team made us feel safe and in good hands. A prompt start followed by a full hour in the air and a glass of champagne (or beer/ juice) to finish. Everyone was in good spirits and I wouldn't know how the experienced could have been any better. We didn't even topple over when we landed ;) Well done and many thanks to Kent Ballooning

Date of experience: September 2021
MichaelSpice, Pilot at Kent Ballooning, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Svenja

Thanks for your review.

Broome Park is a great launch site, and it means that we get to be surrounded on 3 side by the sea - close up! We had great views on the flight and as much as I tried I couldn't quite get the basket to land on it's side! Trust me, it's fun when it happens!

Thanks for coming along.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This balloon flight was the most amazing experience. The team made the experience fun and we felt very safe. Thank you Kent Ballooning. Highly recommended.

Hi Lisa

Thanks for your review.
Most people on this flight left a review because it was such a stand-out occasion. Spitfire flybys, Tiger Moth displays, pumpkin fields close up, excellent visibility, landing right on a farmers track next to our trailer, sunset bubbles - Perfect!!! We're glad you enjoyed it too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well that’s another one off the bucket list but feel it won’t be the last hot air balloon ride for me! An amazing experience and, although I am afraid of heights and couldn’t quite bring myself to look directly down under the basket, I had a fabulous flight and felt completely safe snd secure. A lot of that was due to Mike’s expertise and instruction. A birds eye view of Leeds Castle as the morning mist cleared was a sight to behold. Thank you Kent Ballooning, I feel we will be back!

Hi Mandy

Thanks for your review.

Everyone enjoys themselves when they're relaxed and having fun. Whilst safety is our priority, we also try convey the fun factor and to be honest, it's pretty easy, because we love what we do. The crew, passengers and myself all go to the flight with the intention of enjoying ourselves. However, being professional also means that the passengers feel safe and relaxed and therefore tend to enjoy the experience more. As it's generally something that people only do once, it's perfectly normal to feel a little nervous, but the more information that I can give to the passengers, both during the briefing and during the flight, the more those nerves fade away. I'm pleased that you felt safe and secure.

Don't for get to let Louisa know that you've been before if you decide to fly with us again as you'll get 10% off any further vouchers that you purchase.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fabulous flight across the Kent countryside. A delight for the family. The crew were marvellous from the backoffice support, to the ground crew to the pilot. As someone who has taken several hot air balloon flights across the world, this was one of my favourite.

Date of experience: September 2021

Hi - thanks for your review.

I love the late season morning flights. Valleys hold the mist and are easily defined and as the flight goes on the mist slowly burns away and it feels like the world is waking up beneath you.

I'll pass on your kind words to Louisa in the office and also our ground crew - they always like getting a mention on Trip Advisor! I'm glad that we stack up well against the competition around the world too!

Thanks for coming along!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was our first flight with Kent Ballooning, they were amazing- all team. So friendly and nice, we had an amazing time. Thank you!

Hi Deimante
Thanks for your 'Excellent' review!

I've just been looking back at the pictures from your flight - what a beautiful evening! Taking off from he Zoo, seeing the outline of the Coast, climbing to 4500ft, flying over Ashford and then landing next to our Land Rover on the farmers track was a perfect end to a special flight.

Oh, I nearly forgot, we had a flight display from 3 separate planes including a very rare two seater Spitfire! Pretty cool stuff even for someone who's been flying for 23 years! That will stick in my mind for a long time - we were SO fortunate to get that.

I'm glad you had an excellent time - thanks for coming along

Michael

PS - Blimey - I forgot about the Pumpkin fields too!!!