“Best”

Ranked #281 of 481 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Description: Takeaway Services - Student Deals
Description: Takeaway Services - Student Deals
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Nice service and gorgeous food I absolutely love half chicken with rice. Brilliant staff never had any problems.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank sahilmehdi
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 19 February 2021

The takeaway is really on the nice location plus u will b able to demand a lot of things from the stuff as they are very helpful and polite. Their peri peri chicken is spot on while for the rice is really it.

They have a unique taste and I recommend all fast food lowers to join the place and get some delicious food.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank 44mohammadn
Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

I am a Support worker, and I took a client into Grillish because he wanted Chicken.
We entered, and I asked my client if he wanted to sit down while I ordered the food. I had to take my time because there were so many menus, and we eventually sorted out the menu. The person serving me had been helpful so far.
When the meal was ready he called me over, and I tried to take 2 trays for the meals. He grabbed hold of the tray and said "" one tray, are you normal"?I said " did you just ask me if I was normal"?He said "yes are you normal"? I said "very normal, and you are being really rude". You could see the realisation hit him that not both of us were disabled.
I took the meals over and sat down.
While we were eating our meal he came over and asked if my client was my brother? I said " no, I am a support worker, and he is my client" . He apologized, and said he was stressed.
Shocking behaviour, and if I had had a learning disability, I may not have been able to confront his discriminatory behaviour, and he would've got away with belittling me.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank sasimmo1960
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Should have guessed by the sparseness of this establishment...ordered a chicken burger meal...must say it tasted good...however my gut said otherwise...checked on the website regarding its hygiene rating (scores on the doors) ...know why my gut was not in agreement with my tastebuds...ZERO SCORE!!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank amandarI4236GD
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Called in Friday night after a few around town.
Evengjough we had had a Thai dinner earlier in The evening I had the munchies...
We ordered the peri chicken breast in a tea cake with chips of course and to be honest my expectations weren't high BUT I've got to say the chicken was absolutely spot on ! Tasted really good and chips weren't swimming in oil so I thoroughly enjoyed as did my friends.
If you're looking for a late bite then this is a good place to grab some chicken

Date of visit: March 2018