“Great family restaurant”

Da Sandro
Ranked #43 of 548 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Da Sandro Pizzeria and Restaurant in Huddersfield opened in 1981 and quickly became a favourite for families, couples and corporate clients, for lunches and evening meals. Open 7 days a week and conveniently located in the heart of the Pennines, West Yorkshire only minutes away from junction 24 of the M62. With ample private parking, it is the ideal venue for meeting friends, family and business colleagues alike. Renowned for its exceptional, creative and authentic Italian food, prepared and cooked by our passionate team, using only the highest quality ingredients. Buon Appetito! NEW: You can now book your table online for up to 10 people.
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I have visited many times and the food is always fantastic. There is a really lovely atmosphere in the restaurant and staff are attentive and friendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,056)

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Went there 2 years ago with my work colleagues for a christmas do. Great food and drink, with a sparkling atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Staff very friendly with a good atmosphere, would’ve liked to have booked a table as looked very inviting but ordered a take out as we had some very tired children .Ordered two pizzas & whilst waiting had a peroni in the bar/lounge area . The Pizzas where lovely , a big thumbs up , when next in the area will definitely book a table .

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Da Sandro a couple of times now - twice for work leaving do’s (one my own) with large groups and then twice with a small group of friends. My husband and I kept meaning to go together and finally got the chance on a Friday night.

I’ve never had a bad meal here and this visit was no exception. The food was beautiful and the restaurant was busy as normal. My husband thoroughly enjoyed the visit and would love to go again. The bill for two three-course meals, two pints of cider and two pints of lemonade came to just over £73, which I felt was worth it. Pints of lemonade are a little steep in price (£3 each) when you can get a pint of cider for £3.50, but it wouldn’t put me off from visiting again.

Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

In a few days Da Sandros will close for a refurbishment, so I booked for my wifes birthday. A brilliant experience all together. Food and service excellent as usual. High standards well maintained. Looking forward to going when the new look is in place.
Dined here dozens of times, one of our favorites