“The best”

Cheese And Pickle Sandwich Bar
Ranked #20 of 338 Restaurants in Luton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The best sandwich bar in town (my opinion )
The choice of food here is really good and everything is freshly made . Always met with and warm welcome .
The prices are good too .

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Well what can i say, i was introduced to this gem around a mere month ago, i had the breakfast french stick and it was an absolute pleasure to eat such a tremendous bit of breakfast. I have tried others and they are simply not in the same league. I followed up this great decision with another visit 2 weeks later and opted for more a lunch experience. I had the chicken mayo and bacon salad and a tiny dollop of bbq sauce(strange i know dont judge) again it exceeded expectation and was simply delicious. On both occasions these meals have made my day and worth every penny. Cant wait for my next visit!!!! :)

1  Thank Dynamitefc
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Very clean shop, choice is excellent doing hot and cold sandwiches, rolls and wraps.
Choice of fillings is very good something for everyone to pick from.
Very reasonable prices as well staff all knowledgable of all products

Reviewed 26 May 2017

In my humble opinion, the best place in Luton to grab a sandwich or salad box. Take a walk here most days when at work to grab my lunch. Good variety, good quantity and quality and always a good chat and a bit of banter with Tom and the team.

A busy little site, but always service with a smile and happy to try and accommodate customer requests.

2  Thank J0hnnyh69
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I just love coming to this place whenever I am in Luton
The choice is amazing some of the fillings I have never seen anywhere else and are delicious.
So a big thank you to the owners for their hard work and cheerful faces

1  Thank Rodger M