“Great breakfast”

Price range: US$3 - US$5
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We have visited here for breakfast the last few times when in scarborough. I have found it very consistant, always cooked well with plenty of it! Staff pleasant & efficient. it really is a bargain, full breakfast for four with drinks under £17..

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We generally pop in and grab some cake to takeaway when in the area - it is always very good quality and good value for money.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Ridiculously low prices for good basic food served in generous helpings. Although the upstairs area was a little cramped it was not surprising that it was busy all times of the day. We went to leave a tip but they didn't have a tip box and with the prices so reasonable we think they certainly deserved one. Well done especially the young cook who sat with the elderly man and opened his sauce sachets.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I visited this Café during lunch time when I was in Scarborough today and what I can say about this place. I can say that when I went to the counter to order my food and tea the staff member who served me was very miserable she did not sound very happy. When I went down stairs to sit at a table I saw a lot of very dirty table and only one clean table were a small group of other customers were sitting. The service was quick and the food was good. The tables that were left unattended should of really been cleaned and I did noticed that other customers where all sat together noticed.

While I was sitting having my lunch I did over hear that small group of customers who were all siting all at one table were wondering were there order was so there had to chase up there order and this not good customer service and that is bad customer service by not giving customers there order on time. I did hear them say how bad the coffee's tasted you are better of going to either another small coffee shop, KFC , Costa, Esquires or McDonalds for your Coffee.

I would recommend that you avoid this place because of the lack of space if you have a push chair or a wheel chair since it is very small and not a lot of space. Also you avoid this place because the staff are not very happy there very miserable and place they don't say thank you for your custom like there did in the other café that I visited in Scarborough. You are more better of visiting another small coffee shop.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

we visited this cafe this week for a breakfast each and were really pleasantly suprised at the food which we were served and the service absolutely lovely cafe does have a downstairs with a spiral staircase but we stayed on the ground level absolutely no question we will revisit to clean the plate once more !