1,951 results
All reviews club room bugis street swimming pool legoland package leisure facilities visiting legoland booked this hotel two double beds buffet style minute drive car parking stayed for one night yogurt windsor maggie colouring slot
Reviewed 26 June 2018

As previously stated. The whole experience was terrible. after a 6 hour car journey to the hotel we arrived to find we could not access our room as there was no electricity, water or Lifts (I am Disabled). When we could finally access our room our whole weekend was ruined, we had missed meetings & appointments etc.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
Maggie_Copthorne, P A to General Manager at Copthorne Hotel Slough - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Guest
Please accept our genuine apologies for the power outage that was catastrophic for all of us, guests and staff alike,
It was absolutely beyond our control and could not have happened at a worse time as all our surrounding area was full due to Ascot week which meant that booking our guests out to neighbouring hotels was not possible.
As you are aware, I have already spoken with you in person and arranged a refund for you.
With kindest regards and renewed apologies
The Management Team
Copthorne Hotel Slough - Windsor

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived 22nd June 2018 only to be told there is no running water. Children without any water or electricity. The staff on reception were absolutely useless didn’t have a clue what they were doing. Came back to the hotel at 9pm and still no running water, a young family came into reception who had just checked in, only to find a family already in the room that they had just been given a key too. My advice to anyone thinking of booking here is DON’T.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
We are contacting all of you to apologise in person and to talk to you further about your stay, forgive us if you have not heard from us yet, do please contact us direct if you are concerned.
With kindest regards and renewed apologies
The Management Team
Copthorne Hotel Slough - Windsor

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I got to the hotel around 8 pm , the receptionist was really helpful and explained everything clearly but from then on everything went downhill , when I had a problem I came to ask at reception about a simple issue the people came out of the office and did not look at all happy doing their job , very grumpy. Room was tidy , beds very uncomfortable and room cleaner knocking on the door at 8.25 am ! All in all not a great stay and wouldn’t recommend to anyone .£129 for a room , double bed no breakfast or dinner (extortion).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments, so very sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your expectations, from your rate I imagine that you stayed with us during ascot week when the hotel was, like all our neighbours, at capacity.
So sorry to hear that you found my colleagues to be so unprofessional, a cardinal sin in my book too.
Kindest regards and renewed apologies,
From the General Manager and the Management Team.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I can't quite bring myself to give a four here, but for me a four has to be very solid.

There's not much wrong really.

The bedroom was a good size, the facilities worked. The air con worked and kept the room at a reasonable temp (Hallelujah). Shower was powerful, hot and 'controlable'.

The food was plentiful.... ok it's not top end but I wasn't left hungry.

Checking in was like applying for a mortgage.... and even then I had to go back as they forgot to put my credit card on file... even though I booked with it. Slow check in is not uncommon these days though.

Some parts are a little tired.... i.e. bathroom chrome, tiling. Toilet flush was well worn.... required pumping. Sink plug was irritatingly slow. Shower curtains over baths never please me.

It was pretty reasonable value for the area although it was a sunday night. £72 inc breakfast.

Parking was extra (of course !! And frequently the norm these days) but WiFi was free.

At this price, I'd stay again.... but I think the management need to quickly do some basics checking before 3 and OK slips to 2 and Below Average.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,
thank you for your feedback which I have shared with my colleagues - do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back
Kindest regards and best wishes,
From the General Manager and the Management Team