“Don’t bother if you don’t want to pay a £100 fine”
Review of Grill 66 Fusion

Grill 66 Fusion
Ranked #223 of 531 Restaurants in Colchester
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I haven’t actually eaten here by stopped in the car park to look for a couple of minutes: walked around to the front to see their menu. Low and behold someone snuck from the back took a picture of my car and now I have received a fine. Considering I was going to actually give it a go for our next meal I won’t bother if the owners are so desperate for money that they are happy to rip of potential customers like this. Never going to eat there or recommend it unless you want to pay a car parking fine for the privilege

7  Thank Rich_B_8

Reviewed 7 June 2018

All I can say is what a brilliant concept this is. Absolutely delicious steak, have to have the Desi rub! Interesting menu and the daal served with the biryani was so much better than the boring vegetable side curries served up in most restaurants. And the Fusion salad - I just cannot explain how good that combination is - all I can suggest is go and try it yourself!! Service was excellent. Great dining experience and certainly superb value for money.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Had a meal tonight at Grill 66 with a few friends. All the food was delicious and piping hot. Nice varied menu and we all enjoyed our choices. No alcohol is available so you must take your own - no problem as there is an off-licence close by. Friendly and attentive staff. All in all a really good evening and highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to go with the family, great atmosphere, staff are helpful, polite and friendly. The food was delicious and the portions are big. Highly recommend.

Thanks guys kids loved the places

Reviewed 14 April 2018

We had a fabulous meal here, the food portions were very generous, we struggled to finish our meal. The streak was cooked to perfection and the curry tasted home cooked with succulent and tender Mutton. All the staff were very attentive, pleasant and friendly, cant recommend this place enough.