“excellence”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #32 of 384 Restaurants in Rotherham
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

thank you for great food and fantastic staff that made our meal even better than it tasted. we were made to feel as though we were like the only people that mattered, nothing was too much trouble for them . in particular davina was very attentive as was paul on serving, paul also had very good personal interaction with not just ourselves but with other customers around us. thank you one and all for making our day.

Date of visit: May 2021
General Manager A, Manager at Toby Carvery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Z7370cwpauls, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Toby Carvery Rotherham. We will pass your feed back to the team members Paul and Kevina I’m sure they will be as happy as we are on reading this brilliant feedback. Thank you again and hope to see you soon. Have a fantastic bank holiday weekend from the team at Toby Rotherham x

Write a reviewReviews (435)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Took my daughter for our first carvery after lockdown. The service given by the young lad called JP was outstanding. All of the staff were very friendly and the meal was excellent. Everyone was well distanced too

Date of visit: May 2021

Markandcathy16, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,
Toby Carvery Rotherham

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice to return to our local Toby carvery after so long away. Good wholesome pub grub served with the help of our waitress Abby. Thank you.

Date of visit: May 2021

Hi Pioneer600753, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went for a carvery this afternoon at the Rotherham restaurant and I was served by a lady called Michelle. I want to feedback that she really cheered me up, she was so lovely, friendly, helpful and attentive.
She recommended a blush Rose to me and it was very nice , she printed the name of the wine so I could remember. She really made me smile.

I asked her how to tip , and she said - as long as I’ve made you smile I am happy.

She obviously loves her job and people.
Thank you, I am very grateful. X

Date of visit: May 2021
General Manager A, Manager at Toby Carvery, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Samantha S, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We look forward to your next visit! It’s always nice to hear our team go above and beyond I will pass on these lovely comments to Michelle she will be happy that she made your visit a memorable one
We look forward to seeing you very soon x

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sarah (Gertrude) was very attentive, made sure our glasses were never empty and they team all looked like they were having a great time back at work and it rubbed off on the customers! Great food & great staff all round :).

1  Thank clare1512

Clare1512, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Sarah is a wonderful team member and I’m so glad she made your visit a pleasant one.