“Big Kidz Karting: No 1 attraction”
Review of Big Kidz Karting

Big Kidz Karting
Ranked #6 of 16 Fun & Games in Skegness
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Big Kidz Karting is a GREAT family Go-Kart Track on the Skegness foreshore. We cater for everyone, whether you're tall enough to drive alone or ride with an adult. All the family can get involved and have FUN at this exciting family attraction. We have the latest single and twin karts from the US with a modern track design that is fully floodlit. After driving why not enjoy a refreshing slush cocktail from Fat Mo's Diner on our first floor viewing area. You can also celebrate your birthday with us, we offer fantastic value packages for all your party needs.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 31 May 2018

This place is just awesome. The staff are so friendly and helpful. They bring Karting to a new level and a new level of enjoyment. The night races under the lights are just phenomenal. I can’t recommend this place enough. I will always visit when I visit Skegness and always will as the place is highly recommended. Now with a new section upstairs opening soon for younger kids then I would say it is just perfect for enjoyment for all the family. Well done to Shane and everyone at Big Kidz Karting! You are truly number 1 and are truly amazing

Big Kidz K, Manager at Big Kidz Karting, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you for your review!! Glad you enjoyed it!!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"adults"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We booked the venue for a friday night at 5pm for 20no 11 year old children on our rugby tour. As hard work as 20 excited children can be the staff were brilliant with us and really patient and kept the lads amused whilst they had numerous races and timed laps. The kids were fed together outside before returning for a final race and I'm reliably told that the food was "ace!"

The dads also enjoyed a few pints whilst watching the kids zoom around and all commented on how well run the event was and what a great set up they have at Big Kidz Karting.

Brilliant value too as we were there a couple of hours.

We do a tour every year and always try an activity and this was definitely the best one we have done! If we come back to Skegness on tour again we will make sure to book again.
Thanks a lot to all the staff.

Hi, Thanks for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your time on the track! We loved having the rugby team and the kids :) We hope to see you again soon Thanks BKK :)

Reviewed 7 April 2018

OMG where do i start My Son has not stopped talking about this which is so refreshing believe me,.
Our 1st Visit was on Tuesday 3rd April he was the only person on the track but the staff where Fantastic they got on the track with him when he finished they were very kind too, So we planned to go back on Thursday 5th April and more people were racing. my son roped me into having a go too and omg my god great great great .
So on our journey home today all 4hrs of it he couldn't stop talking about it and wanted to know where he could leave a review ive told him i would do it and his words,
Great, Real Engines, good power, lovey roar, the bends are great i loved sliding around the bends. (My Son is 12yrs old and on the ASD spectrum so ill be hearing about this for weeks to come :)

Big Kidz K, General Manager at Big Kidz Karting, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for your review!! Glad your son enjoyed it!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My brother is autistic and has learning difficulties we have had problems with places like this in the past but not here the staff were brilliant and treated him with respect and explained things clearly in a way he understood and were very friendly a great change from some places.

Big Kidz K, General Manager at Big Kidz Karting, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you very much for your kind review. Glad your brother enjoyed it!!!