Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
Snaptravel
All reviews the pub pie night comfort food selection of beers sunday lunch roast beef ironing board lovely food full english plenty of hot water visiting family room was clean and comfortable home from home stayed here for nights evening meal following morning couldn't do enough
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything was very good - the room was good and with doors to the garden where we could sit out, the meal was delicious and best of all was everyone we met who was working there. Everyone was really helpful and friendly right from when I boked the wrong night and had to change it, then when we arrived, at the meals and when we left . Many thanks - we will come again!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant as usual..but no breakfast!? The lady was quite upset she couldn't offer anything apart from continental...no way to start a busy day robbing banks and suchlike!. Also the food at night is fab, Best pork belly I've tasted, room lovely and very comfortable..all great...but a wee silly breakfast ...nae man!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2021

Great bar/restaurant downstairs, great and comfortable bed (especially important for me) and so great and friendly People. Definitely recommended during any kind of trip if you want to have a bit of rest and feel great and friendly atmosphere!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

We arrived to be greeted with a smile and shown to our room beautiful with doors on to a beautiful garden great so my dog could stretch her legs after a long journey
Room was spotless and cosy , bed so comfy
We went had dinner which was amazing and made to fell very welcome even when I asked about my food as have allergy’s
Warm friendly
The reason 4 stars the breakfast could do with a few extra bits and my almond milk was very warm but the people serving breakfast were so friendly and went out of there way to find milk for me.
Would love to stay agin for a weekend

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2021

We had a comfortable and clean double room with a pleasant outlook over trees and rear gardens.
The staff were very attentive and efficient.
The menu card had a good selection of starters and mains but the daily specials board was changed every day and added to the choices. The food was excellent - full marks to the cook. Judging by the cars in the car park, Aston Martin, BMW's, Porsche, Land Rovers etc. the restaurant was a regular haunt for discerning locals.
Our only concern was with the soundproofing of the rooms - we could hear next door and I assume they could hear us.

Room tip: I think all of the rooms face the court yard so are probably equaly good