Hotels.com
FindHotel
Etrip
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews car park thyme restaurant darlington town centre bars and restaurants great central location great stay visiting family comfy bed comfortable stay free wifi excellent hotel room was spotless good size good nights sleep night's sleep night stay cooked breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2018

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Still here enjoying my stay, just been in the Thyme restaurant what a lovely restaurant with lovely staff and delicious food. The staff were very Customer focused and could not do enough for us. I asked for some vinegar for my chips, they didn’t have any so they went to the pub next door and got me some

Room tip: Excellent for town centre and nice and quiet
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scootergirl82
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel was perfectly located for our needs - close to the town centre and a relatively easy walk to the railway station. Inside it is clean and modern. Our room was spacious, the bed comfortable and the shower very good. We can't think of any negatives and would certainly stay there again should we visit Darlington.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I stayed here on the night of the 18 September. The hotel was simply excellent. The staff especially the receptionist on the evening was very accommodating and pleasant. The breakfast was very good and staff were very attentive. Even when I left my phone charger in my room after check-out I called the hotel and received a call back saying they found in less than 2 minutes.

I've stayed in 'budget' hotels up and down the country on business and this was the best one yet.

Date of stay: September 2018