Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$73
View deal
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
ExpediaUS$101
eDreams
Trip.com
1,414 results
All reviews leisure facilities afternoon tea night break pool and jacuzzi evening meal changing rooms bed and breakfast lovely hotel main building standard room bridal suite buffet style reception staff relaxing break darlington town centre a lovely stay wedding venue
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2022 via mobile

Stayed here on a dbb deal. All the staff were very helpful and courteous and looked happy to be there!! The food was delicious and plentiful with lots of choice. Everything you could think of was available at breakfast, full English, continental, fruit, cereal, toast,etc. The rooms were very clean and modern. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 24 July 2022 via mobile

I like this hotel. Had a lovely room really big comfy bed . The room was clean and in fact all the hotel was clean. We had a lovely swim and jacuzzi and what made it even better is because we we’re staying there it didn’t cost. I have stayed in lots of hotels and I’m afraid a lot change you for using the pool so it really was a nice change. Evening meal was nice. And breakfast everything you want. The staff on reception I really could not fault them. I had had a accident just before we went and it was to late to cancel. They had given us a bedroom on 3 rd floor and lift wasn’t working. There was no way I could of climbed three flights of stairs. So they gave us a room on ground floor. Which was really helpful. I was also on pain killers and reception got me a glass of milk to take with my tablets.

Reviewed 20 July 2022

Had a one night stay here. The room was recently refurbed and pleasant but had no aircon. Hard to believe in this day and age. The shower was rubbish. The car park is long way off. The lift was out of order. I was on my own so a bar meal was fine. The bar is very small with a very small menu. The staff were doing the minimum. The beer was pretty poor too. The place looks amazing and the setting is really lovely and as a wedding venue or event it might be ace. As a one night stop over for me it sufficed. But not much more.

Room tip: If mobility is an issue make them aware. Some of the rooms are a hike.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2022

Afternoon tea was lovely better than Betty’s. Staff lovely . Even though reserved was given a spot in a restaurant on our own and had to rush tea in 45 mins because a private function due in, this spoilt the occasion. There was plenty of space in other areas but not offered this … why

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2022 via mobile

We stopped here overnight to break the journey between Edinburgh and Nottingham to visit my son and his wife. Room was small but clean, walk in shower and plenty of toiletries. We had dinner in the evening which was excellent. The prices of drinks for this type of hotel I would say was competitive. The mainly young, and apparently local staff, were all so nice and could not help enough when asked. Thanks to everyone.