“Early dinner not a problem! ”
Review of Ginali's

Ginali's
Ranked #18 of 390 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We turned up at 5pm not sure if they were ready for service, but after a polite enquiry, we were invited to sit at a table. We were the only diners for a while, but then another couple turned up.
We both had starters to accompany our wine, Mrs L had mushrooms on Bruschetta while I opted for the garlic prawns. She had the chicken and chorizo tagliatelle special, I went for the grilled whole sea bass with Mediterranean veg and roasted new potatoes. Very generous portions and the dishes were cooked well enough. Service by the FOH young lady was pleasant and warm.
A good meal and reasonably priced too. Would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

as a solo traveller I found this a good place to eat. friendly staff and good food. I particularly enjoyed the fish dish and the cheesecake afterwards. Nice coffe

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

The staff are warm and welcoming. The restaurant is clean and has a nice atmosphere. The food is delicious but don't be surprised If you can't finish as large portioned. I would highly recommend eating here as reasonably priced and definitely value for money.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Visited for lunch and was very impressed with the friendly waitresses. Great value for money and good Italian food. Portion sizes are for the hungry.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Wife and I went wed 22 august. we were impressed with the attitude of all three waitresses who were all very helpful and happy. We was equally impressed with the food. The garlic bread was probably the best I've ever had followed by sea bass for me and chicken chorizo tagliatelle for my wife. Will definitely be visiting again .