“A stop off after a stroll down the quay”
Review of The Little Teapot

The Little Teapot
Ranked #1 of 32 Coffee & Tea in Poole
Price range: US$4 - US$6
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Who are we at The Little Teapot? We are the only small family run traditional English tearoom in Poole Town Centre. We do not do cooked meals as proper tearooms have always done. We strive to give our customers the most delightful gastronomical experience for their money. You will be treated as you should be, with good old fashioned manners, somewhere you will feel valued and you'll be served with premium products, including gluten free at no additional cost. The best award winning coffee, the best tea and the best home made cakes and sandwiches. Come down to Poole and see what we're about, you won't be disappointed
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Lovely friendly little cafe. Even though we arrived acouple of minutes before closing nothing was too much trouble and certainly didn’t feel rushed.

1  Thank Bren0164

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

What a great little find. Excellent little cafe! Lots to choose from, great service. Friendly staff. Happy for our dog to sit with us under the table, even found a little treat for her. Thanks so much. See you again soon.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank MGL262
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I spotted this little tea shop by chance on the High Street, near the Quay. The menu and the prices were very appealing compared with places nearby so I waited for a table to become available and was so very glad I did! The cream tea was one of the best I've ever had and moderately priced so I decided to take away a sandwich for later which turned out to be excellent as well. Excellent food and friendly service - what a winning combination! Highest marks in my book.

2  Thank Mahump
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve just had a slice of ginger cake. It was unlike any cake I’ve eaten before. Fabulous. Pru Leith and Mary Berry would lovd it.

1  Thank RosieHue
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Friendly little gem of a tea shop. Small but exquisite due to great cakes and really friendly service. A great find!

2  Thank Sally H